Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

Balco

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what year will that be ?

Hillary a lock...…...Fake News made up by Dumb Alfie, Bottom Boy I bet on Trump. El Chapo said Hillary was a lock not me. 

caravan months from the border...….I did said this

cohen in prague……...He was!

stormy will take down trump...…..Fake News made up by Dumb Alfie, Bottom Boy

caravan all women and babies...…..Fake News made up by Dumb Alfie, Bottom Boy

Dumb Alfie say's the black guys are Starbucks were not arrested. Not once, but he doubled down 15 times.

Dumb Alfie cried to John Kelly "Runner is threatening many of us" Wah, Wah, Wah. Not once multiple times.

Dumb Alfie said North Korea denuclearized and began chanting Nobel!, Nobel

Dumb Alfie said Florida is in Miami!  :laugh

Dumb Alfie says there are no Russians and no collusion! :laugh

Dumb Alfie say's the black guys are Starbucks were not arrested. Not once, but he doubled down 15 times.

Dumb Alfie cried to John Kelly "Runner is threatening many of us" Wah, Wah, Wah. Not once multiple times.

Dumb Alfie said North Korea denuclearized and began chanting Nobel!, Nobel

Dumb Alfie said Florida is in Miami!  :laugh

Dumb Alfie says there are no Russians and no collusion! :laugh

more lies from the stiff....

everything I wrote you said  ……...pos

leaving the forum if Hillary lost......fact

collusion......lol        

#1 sheep bigrunner.……..lol

more lies from the stiff....

everything I wrote you said  ……...pos

leaving the forum if Hillary lost......fact

collusion......lol        

Dumb Alfie!!!!

Ever thing you say is mostly wrong! Even Pinocchio is no longer saying no collusion, because he knows there was collusion. Trump was seeking Putin's help all of 2016. Trump was looking to make money in Russia. He's compromised that's why he never has a negative thing to say about Putin. You're to dumb to understand.

Regarding Hillary, I never said she was a lock. As a matter of fact when Hurricane Matthew hit the East Coast I said that would hurt Hillary because the vote will be suppressed. Then when James Comey made his fatal announcement 11 days prior to election day I said she's in trouble. I bet Trump at that point!

You did say the black guys at Starbucks were not arrested. Around 15 times. That had to be the top schooling in forum history.

You did say North Korea denuclearized because Trump parked an aircraft carrier off the cost of North Korea.

You did cry to John Kelly that I was threatening you. Wah! Wah! Wah!

Bottom boy Facts Matter. 

Boy or boy, the Commander has made this country so much better.

Trump deserves a standing ovation from TGF

Are you a traitor? Trump is a traitor. 

He was seeking help from Putin all of election year. He was looking to deal with Putin and make money in Russia. The whole time lying to America and committing election fraud.  He doesn't care that Putin attacks our Democracy and he's probably tells Putin I'll go dirty if it means I can make money in your country. Trump is beholden to Putin.  He should step down immediately. 

Boy or boy, the Commander has made this country so much better.

Trump deserves a standing ovation from TGF

Just imagine what would be going on at the border without trump. they'd be flooding in, not to mention how he put a stop to us being flooded with somoli's, syrian's, etc. It's like we hit the lottery when we elected trump.

Dumb Alfie!!!!

Ever thing you say is mostly wrong! Even Pinocchio is no longer saying no collusion, because he knows there was collusion. Trump was seeking Putin's help all of 2016. Trump was looking to make money in Russia. He's compromised that's why he never has a negative thing to say about Putin. You're to dumb to understand.

Regarding Hillary, I never said she was a lock. As a matter of fact when Hurricane Matthew hit the East Coast I said that would hurt Hillary because the vote will be suppressed. Then when James Comey made his fatal announcement 11 days prior to election day I said she's in trouble. I bet Trump at that point!

You did say the black guys at Starbucks were not arrested. Around 15 times. That had to be the top schooling in forum history.

You did say North Korea denuclearized because Trump parked an aircraft carrier off the cost of North Korea.

You did cry to John Kelly that I was threatening you. Wah! Wah! Wah!

Bottom boy Facts Matter. 

fake news.……

remember when you stiffed palmtree friend...…..you lost 10 dimes and started crying you paid enough and was mad at the bookie....lol

fake news.……

remember when you stiffed palmtree friend...…..you lost 10 dimes and started crying you paid enough and was mad at the bookie....lol

I never stiffed Palmtree's friend. As a matter of fact karma kill Palmtree for trafficking that conspiracy. Be careful!

Do you remember being on the wrong end of the number 1 schooling in forum history? That felt great!

I recall you disappeared for a few days after those lessons!

I never stiffed Palmtree's friend. As a matter of fact karma kill Palmtree for trafficking that conspiracy. Be careful!

Do you remember being on the wrong end of the number 1 schooling in forum history? That felt great!

I recall you disappeared for a few days after those lessons!

be careful…..lol   of what , you...……..lol

funny, teddy's vegas dinner thread......nobody has a bad word to say about palmtree. yet the stiff.bigrunner is  happy he died...….go figure.....lol…...lost 10 dimes and is mad the bookie wants his money.....lol

be careful…..lol   of what , you...……..lol

funny, teddy's vegas dinner thread......nobody has a bad word to say about palmtree. yet the stiff.bigrunner is  happy he died...….go figure.....lol…...lost 10 dimes and is mad the bookie wants his money.....lol

Sure they didn't. You're so delusional. One poster said he was the fattest guy in the forums. Another poster said the fat ass came rolling in. Karma killed Palmtree and the fat fuck deserved it!

Dumb Alfie, tell us again why Trump deserves a Nobel? Was it because of the aircraft carriers off the coast?  :laugh

Dumb Alfie, tell us again why the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested? Was it because they weren't charged with a crime? :laugh  :laugh

Dumb Alfie, tell us why it's great to be a Bottom Boy? Because you and daddy get to bond in Key West? :hurray

Sure they didn't. You're so delusional. One poster said he was the fattest guy in the forums. Another poster said the fat ass came rolling in. Karma killed Palmtree and the fat fuck deserved it!

Dumb Alfie, tell us again why Trump deserves a Nobel? Was it because of the aircraft carriers off the coast?  :laugh

Dumb Alfie, tell us again why the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested? Was it because they weren't charged with a crime? :laugh  :laugh

Dumb Alfie, tell us why it's great to be a Bottom Boy? Because you and daddy get to bond in Key West? :hurray

more bs from the #1sheep

you deflect when you can't handle the truth...….lol

more bs from the #1sheep

you deflect when you can't handle the truth...….lol

When it comes to the truth and facts Bottom Boy has a distant relationship. Lying Alfie, its all true! 

How many times did you tell us the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested? What was your explanation again?  :lock   After that embarrassing schooling didn't you take your ball and leave for a few days, only to return and tell the forum North Korea denuclearized? Why did NK denuke again? :yay

When it comes to the truth and facts Bottom Boy has a distant relationship. Lying Alfie, its all true! 

How many times did you tell us the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested? What was your explanation again?  :lock   After that embarrassing schooling didn't you take your ball and leave for a few days, only to return and tell the forum North Korea denuclearized? Why did NK denuke again? :yay

just keep repeating the same shit over and over...…..just like a parrot...….

just keep repeating the same shit over and over...…..just like a parrot...….

Bottom Boy, Answer the fuken questions you low info dumb fuck!