Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

Balco

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best president of all time. Trump is great and making America great again. The haters are losers that want everyone else to fail because they are failures.

Stupid post.

Get real Brick.

All anti Trump are failures and want everyone else to fail. Stupid opinion in my opinion.

Hilarious how I bring out the anger of the Dumbfuck Trumptards!!!

Downsouth ran away after I hurt his feelings.

FishFuck using all caps.

Show me one post where I said I like or support Trump.

And I didn't run away. I took my kids to the pool then had dinner with family. Then kids to bed and had a drink with wife. You know, normal shit that normal people do. Sorry I didnt have time to go nutcase with you earlier.

Show me one post where I said I like or support Trump.

And I didn't run away. I took my kids to the pool then had dinner with family. Then kids to bed and had a drink with wife. You know, normal shit that normal people do. Sorry I didnt have time to go nutcase with you earlier.

:laugh  :laugh 

“A plane with Jeb Bush, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders is about to crash, but it has only 3 parachutes. Jeb Bush yells, “I’m part of a Republican Legacy, I can’t die,” takes the first parachute, and jumps. Donald Trump yells, “I’m the President and the smartest man in the world,” grabs the second parachute, and jumps. Hillary asks Bernie, “Now, how are we going to decide fairly who gets the last parachute?”
Bernie smiles. “Don’t worry, there are parachutes for both of us. The world’s smartest man just took my backpack.”

“Einstein dies and goes to heaven. At the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter tells him, “You look like Einstein, but you have NO idea the lengths that some people will go to sneak into Heaven. Can you prove who you really are?”
Einstein ponders for a few seconds and asks, “Could I have a blackboard and some chalk?”
When he gets it, Einstein writes out his theory of relativity, and Saint Peter lets him in.
The next to arrive is Picasso. Once again, Saint Peter asks for credentials. Picasso asks, “Mind if I use that blackboard and chalk?”
Saint Peter says, “Go ahead.” Picasso erases Einstein’s equations and sketches a truly stunning mural with just a few strokes of chalk.
Saint Peter claps. “Surely you are the great artist you claim to be!” he says. “Come on in!”
Then Saint Peter looks up and sees Donald Trump. Saint Peter scratches his head and says, “Einstein and Picasso both managed to prove their identity. How can you prove yours?”
Trump looks bewildered and says, “Who are Einstein and Picasso?”
Saint Peter laughs and says, “Come on in, Donald.”

“Obama, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and, as former world leaders, are being given a tour of hell. While there, they see a red phone, and the Devil told them that it was for calling Earth.
Putin asks to call Russia and talks for five minutes. When he is finished, the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check. Next, Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for half an hour. When she is finished, the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check. Finally, Obama gets his turn, and he talks for an hour. When he is finished, the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00. When Putin hears this, he asks the devil why Obama’s call was so cheap.
The devil smiles and replies: “Since Trump took over, the country has gone to hell, so it’s a local call.”(