Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

Balco

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things only seem more racist because the amplification of incidents. 

I think Obama genuinely wanted to heal race relations as best as he could and faced some unintended consequences with how he went about things. 

However, the "A More Perfect Union" speech that he made during his campaign was one of the best in American history. 

You probably worry about terrorist attacks from A-RABS, too. But police and white American gun lovers... they're OK... even though you're much more likely to die from an encounter with one of them. Faux News and others of their ilk laugh at you. They have you wrapped right around their little finger. LOL!

Knockout game :laugh :laugh

I'm dying over here. The stupid crap these people worry about...

My parents who are approaching 70 don’t go downtown anymore because of the increase in flash mobs. I think ya gotta live life and throw caution to the wind but the bottom line is they don’t go downtown anymore.

You probably worry about terrorist attacks from A-RABS, too.  But police and white American gun lovers... they're OK... even though you're much more likely to die from an encounter with one of them.  Faux News and others of their ilk laugh at you.  They have you wrapped right around their little finger.  LOL!

Knockout game :laugh :laugh

I'm dying over here.  The stupid crap these people worry about...

All of that and more.  I even have an American-made car.

Trump literally has zero shame when lying... it's kind of funny, but also SAD!

Crime in Germany is up 10% plus (officials do not want to report these crimes) since migrants were accepted. Others countries are even worse. Be smart America!

This is 100% false, obviously... he even says the crimes haven't been reported, but they happened even though nothing says they happened. lol. The actual fact:

DgEHQA1XcAA9_E1.jpg

Guy has no shame what-so-ever. Merlin "loves it" when Trump lies because he's just firing up the media... makes sense.

“Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it,” 

Tonight, I want every American whose demands for immigration security have been denied—and every politician who has denied them—to listen very closely to the words I am about to say. On January 21st of 2017, the day after I take the oath of office, Americans will finally wake up in a country where the laws of the United States are enforced. We are going to be considerate and compassionate to everyone.

Immigration is the fault—and all of the problems that we’re having, because we cannot get them to sign legislation, we cannot get them even to the negotiating table—and I say it’s very strongly the Democrats’ fault. They’re really obstructionist and they are obstructing.

Trump alone could  fix it, but he’d rather play politics.

US to withdraw from UN human rights commission today, another wise and brave decision. Thank you mr president.

For those of you who dont know, the UN human rights commission is composed of mostly corrupt countries that has their main focus to be running down Israel and praising Palestinian terrorists.