Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

Balco

I do think the coverage has been bad...........otherwise Trump wouldn't have acted at the urging of Ivanka/Melania/others.

And we do need to be firm with our borders/laws, as pure open borders is no bueno if we're gonna be flooded.

With that said............need to show compassion and at least keep families together in those facilities. If there are situations where folks are using kids as a means to try and get free entry and those aren't their children, then yeah, separate them. Otherwise, keep together.

I was hearing how Obama's catch and release would allow folks to come through with kids and if they were stopped with kids, then they'd just be set free in the US---meaning folks would use kids that weren't their own as a means to gain entry. Now...I do not how valid that is or if it's just right wing propaganda but either way, there's still room to be fair, compassionate and follow the law.

Most of those kids cane without any parents. Some pretended to be the parents, and some are MS13 gang members posing as fathers. It’s a complete disaster and the wall needs to go up ASAP.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

several thousand kids in concentration camps, no system in place to reunite them with their parents.

Big TV drama to sign a horse shit EO that don't fix shit and no plan to enact.

Fake news media wants you to believe this crap. Kids have it made in that facility. They each get a cot and 3 hot meals daily with a game room with pool tables. They have it better than they ever did before. Everyone will reunite with their families eventually. If you trespass across the border you will be incarcerate. I know the snow flakes want open borders as a new way to get votes as they are losing votes elsewhere as they can’t govern.

Trump is winning again.

Trump got his shit pushed in

Libs are just kicking his ass. Immigration, Omnibus, Health Care, Border.

His own party won't back him.

Still has the stupid vote though

A wonderful rally tonight in Duluth Mn, upwards of 10000 people packed an arena to see out great president, by the way, Duluth and the surrounding counties used to be rabid democrats, the most liberal area in MN. Not anymore, Trump won that area in 2016 and will only get more popular.

There has never been a better time to be an american, everything is going our way thanks to Donald J Trump.

A wonderful rally tonight in Duluth Mn, upwards of 10000 people packed an arena to see out great president, by the way, Duluth and the surrounding counties used to be rabid democrats, the most liberal area in MN. Not anymore, Trump won that area in 2016 and will only get more popular.

There has never been a better time to be an american, everything is going our way thanks to Donald J Trump.

k

Was it packed like this?

http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/uploader/image/2017/01/23/trump-inauguration-crowd.jpg

He gave his usual great speech.

You do realize I don’t live in SF right ? I live in the burbs and have beaches and mountains and scenery within minutes of me, right ?

You left out the feces, homeless camps, needles, etc. I hear foreign tourists visiting SF are just shocked, asking what the fuck is going on, if they're in a bad part of town. How could Californians let their cities be destroyed like that?

He gave his usual great speech.

We're in the midst of a great restructuring of the electorate, formerly blue collar, union, heavily democratic areas are  all flipping red, because they've been abandoned by the democratic party. The dems have shifted so far left that no "normal" person can vote for them anymore.

The MN iron range(duluth area), WI, MI, PA, all voted for trump and it wasn't a fluke, it was the beginning of a new era, which is why the immigration issue is the only hope for democrats to hold power, they have nothing left, even black voters are starting to abandon them.

The utter desperation of the left is on display every day on TV, it's not anger at Trump, it's fear, cause they know they're losing.