SBG Will forever be in our hearts

The X

Lol yup.

Run along now. Go to that pph you set up for yourself and make some big money bets to impress everyone.

Ya cause Betonline.ag and betvegas.com are fake websites you vagina fart.. im running a legit business.. Pay taxes on all my gambling earnings.. Until you have to pay taxes on gambling winnings then you don't even have a valid argument mike.. I'm a pro gambler and have the Capitol and financial backing to prove it.. Do you have guys that give you 20k to gamble with? Until then suck my star fish!!!

Ya cause Betonline.ag and betvegas.com are fake websites you vagina fart.. im running a legit business.. Pay taxes on all my gambling earnings.. Until you have to pay taxes on gambling winnings then you don't even have a valid argument mike.. I'm a pro gambler and have the Capitol and financial backing to prove it.. Do you have guys that give you 20k to gamble with? Until then suck my star fish!!!

Lmao

Holy shit

I'm not a scumbag tout. I would never charge for a pick

oh my goodness... You guys all hurt my feelings with the "scumbag" "stiff" comments how ever will I make it through the night... Oh that's right I'll just use my full bank accounts to smoke herb, drink top shelf booze, and make it rain on strippers silicone tits all night hahaha hate all you want but in reality at the End of the day im still PAID, LAID, and MADE baby!!! Whoooooo!!! Oh wait there's another 999.99 purchase coming through right now for picks hahaha cha ching!!!

who is this clown?