SBG Will forever be in our hearts

The X

Pinny, why do you waste so much time and energy getting worked up over this Internet posters that have it out for you? Move on and never look back at negativity. I make light of negative post about me.

Be like an old whore and don't give a fuck for nothing.

Balco what's good bro!!! How the hell have Ya been man!! Long time no see my man!!! Ya I hear Ya these fools aren't worth it you're correct!! #hatersgonnahate

Where you living these days? You working?

I'm back in Windsor Ontario, going back to work in April or May driving a truck on a paving crew in Saskatchewan, just waiting for the season to start.

I'm pretty sure I'm done fucking around with oilfield work and the fluctuations associated with it, the paving gig pays about $9k a month and they provide lodging and a meal allowance plus hefty bonuses. I can save a decent amount of coin and relax half the year.

I'll work from April or May to late October in Saskatchewan and collect benefits the rest of the year in Windsor. I have a nice little place here I don't want to give up.

In the meantime I'm a brokedick fukk. Luckily I get my tax refund next week and it's healthy.