Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Someone here is very funny.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

sports j

sports j

• JFC
  • 3735 posts

how the fuck did that dude land Ariana Grande? Zero chance the marriage lasts

she dated bigsean for a while she likes variety i guess big sean is a rapper by the way

sports j

sports j

• JFC
  • 3735 posts
she pretty but hair may be heaviest thing on her

Blue

Blue

• JFC
  • 16531 posts

Major drug addict ? The clown smokes weed.

Yeah he went to rehab for weed. Ok. You ever see the bags under his eyes? That ain’t weed Broseph!

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 18485 posts

Pretty funny? It was cringeworthy bad

I thought it was funny.... But realized later it wasn’t the clip I was actually thinking of. There is one where other host says he went to Harvard and Pete says that he smoked weed for eight years, went to rehab, and now they have the same job or something.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 18485 posts

she dated bigsean for a while she likes variety i guess big sean is a rapper by the way

Also dated Mac Miller...And she just broke up with him before this relationship.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 18485 posts

she pretty but hair may be heaviest thing on her

Lol
SP NATION

Blue

Blue

• JFC
  • 16531 posts
It was funny IAG. Ask Ted what his favorite comedy movies are and it will all make sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users