Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

California citizens what say you?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Guest_ConspiracyMuncher_*

• Guests

It is the best place to live but conversely if you think that why are you living in Arizona?

:bulb

Always Call Heads

Always Call Heads

Heads, I Win

• Members
  • 6357 posts
These morons are just like the Southerners that think they want to separate. The first thing they are going to want to know is when the check comes from Sacramento. They think they get to keep all the benefits and cast aside what they don't want. Instead they would get a bag of shit and then bitch about what they got.

Bump City

Bump City

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2582 posts

:bulb

you just said it wAsnt top 10.

Quite entertaining, Rito and myself lol so much at your posts you have replaced comedy movie night @ the Muncher household

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 69070 posts

It is the best place to live but conversely if you think that why are you living in Arizona?

I like it here.

I didn't say California was the only place to live. I do think it's the best State in the country, and it's ridiculous how its becoming a stupid talking point from Conservatards.

I don't understand your faulty argument.

jasson621

jasson621

• Members
  • 3486 posts

I like it here.

I didn't say California was the only place to live. I do think it's the best State in the country, and it's ridiculous how its becoming a stupid talking point from Conservatards.

I don't understand your faulty argument.

Obviously there is a myriad of things you don't understand.

Sayeret Matkal

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 69070 posts

Obviously there is a myriad of things you don't understand.

Yeah, and stupidity is at the top of the list.

• Guests

:laugh

Heartman

Heartman

• Members
  • 1382 posts

I lived in California many years ago and traveled the length of the state.

Loved it. Extremely inspiring landscape with the great Redwood forests and the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mt range.

Easily top 5 in the country..

tjd

tjd

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1956 posts

i dont think i could live any place other than Cali due to the weather

the main problem  is the cucked mexers who  get into politics - they bring their anti-gun BS here - when the citizens not being armed is the main reason Mexico is so corrupt

Bump City

Bump City

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2582 posts

the main problem is the cucked mexers who get into politics - they bring their anti-gun BS here - when the citizens not being armed is the main reason Mexico is so corrupt

Lol yeah that's it.

Quite entertaining, Rito and myself lol so much at your posts you have replaced comedy movie night @ the Muncher household

The Dark Man

The Dark Man

no line left uncrossed

• Members
  • 15707 posts

the main problem  is the cucked mexers who  get into politics - they bring their anti-gun BS here - when the citizens not being armed is the main reason Mexico is so corrupt

I sincerely hope every man, woman and child in America has ownership of 3 or more semi automatic weapons as soon as possible. The concealed carry laws should accompany. In fact strike the conceal.

Your face at first just ghostly, turned a whiter shade of pale

Always Call Heads

Always Call Heads

Heads, I Win

• Members
  • 6357 posts

That's not the reason. The reason Mexico is so corrupt is because the US runs it -- not the Mexicans.

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 69070 posts
I just don't like when people attack California because they heard a dumb talking point on Faux News. That forces me to introduce facts.

Sorry if you felt I was attacking you, Jimbo. You know we're pals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users