Ronald Bernard Testifies at ITNJ Judicial Commission

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Dang. 

You're super alt-right, aintcha? 

I followed them and was able to deduce how/why Trump would get elected...........but they're too deep into conspiracy theories for me. 

Hope all that stuff isn't happening, but look at what it lead to when a guy tried showing up at that pizza joint with a gun. Not good.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Dang. 

You're super alt-right, aintcha? 

I followed them and was able to deduce how/why Trump would get elected...........but they're too deep into conspiracy theories for me. 

Hope all that stuff isn't happening, but look at what it lead to when a guy tried showing up at that pizza joint with a gun. Not good.

Wouldnt say that either... not super alt right by any means, While agreeing with SOME  of the ideas and arguments people like Ben Shapiro express, I recognize everyone in the media has an agenda and a side. Things happen to this people that make them more biased. Is normal and part of human nature.

I would rather never adhere my views  with the views of any media channel, personality or whatever. I consider myself a center-right libertarian, I approve liberal reforms regarding personal freedom and personal choice. I believe in small government and the restrictions being harsher for the government than its citizens. Absolutely believe in free market with little taxation. I don't believe in the military complex or the fed, I'd get rid of it.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Oh, and sorry to burst the bubble but human sex trafficking of minors and adults IS happening in powerful circles.

Research the 9th circle. Jeffrey Epstein and the Lolita Express. Jimmy Saville and the British Royals.

Oh, and sorry to burst the bubble but human sex trafficking of minors and adults IS happening in powerful circles.

Research the 9th circle. Jeffrey Epstein and the Lolita Express. Jimmy Saville and the British Royals.

I hear/read a lot of that on Twitter but idk what to believe. 

I'd think if stuff like that was happening, they would cover their tracks better, etc. 

But even then---stuff like saying the Clintons used Haiti for all that or whatever is just wayyyyyyyy out there.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I hear/read a lot of that on Twitter but idk what to believe. 

I'd think if stuff like that was happening, they would cover their tracks better, etc. 

But even then---stuff like saying the Clintons used Haiti for all that or whatever is just wayyyyyyyy out there.

why is it way out there? human history has been full of crazy psychotic leaders since our inception into nations, colonies, kingdoms and governments... why are we so special now in the 21st century...? I dont find it hard to believe at all. The money class gap has never been wider, NEVER, in history elites have been so powerful.

Governments so wealthy and powerful. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. 

Sure it sounds weird, far fetched and abhorrent, doesn't make it untrue,

I remember reading a book when I was younger about MK Ultra and all that. 

ANd hey.... maybe just maybe it's all true and they're all psychos.... but man..........just too out there. 

I get that there are sickos in this world and all that but to have everyone connected to that when they could be out doing whatever else with whomever they want? I don't buy it. 

And now because Obama gives Biden a bracelet with a cheese pizza slice that means they're in it, too??? Just fucking out there!

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I remember reading a book when I was younger about MK Ultra and all that. 

ANd hey.... maybe just maybe it's all true and they're all psychos.... but man..........just too out there. 

I get that there are sickos in this world and all that but to have everyone connected to that when they could be out doing whatever else with whomever they want? I don't buy it. 

And now because Obama gives Biden a bracelet with a cheese pizza slice that means they're in it, too??? Just fucking out there!

Hey, if I'm wrong I lose nothing. Actually is a win cause such a horrendous thing is not happening, which means as a species we actually have a chance.

The things I've seen exposing these people... The Clinton's, The Bush, The Podesta's, Kissinger, The Obama's, lol... we even have Richard Nixon saying he goes to the Bohemian Grove every once in a while... but that he "hates that San Francisco crowd that goes there, is the faggest faggotry he has even seen" LOL

I don't know man... the rabbit hole is deeper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Is all good Mach. I post you decide to watch/read believe/or not. I don't mind,

What anyone believes regarding this doesn't influence the respect or fondness I have for said individual.

Is a non factor regarding getting along with folks.  I also dont wanna come off as trying to convince.

I am not, At all.

Yeah. It's cool.

For a while there in SUmmer '16, I was like wtf in reading all of that and was like "We need Trump to stop this NOW!" and what not...

But then came to a belief that was a way to gear people towards Trump. So even tho I liked some of Trump and the Rep position for other ways, this wasn't one of them. 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Oh man. I watched about 15 minutes....Remind me to watch this whole thing after my company leaves.

Will do Lagger! Creepy to say the least huh?

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Yeah. It's cool.

For a while there in SUmmer '16, I was like wtf in reading all of that and was like "We need Trump to stop this NOW!" and what not...

But then came to a belief that was a way to gear people towards Trump. So even tho I liked some of Trump and the Rep position for other ways, this wasn't one of them. 

That was a big turnoff for me. Trump is the POTUS now because he is an insider as well. Never been a fan of him, but Id rather have him in there than HRC... I have my reasons to believe the Clinton's are very high in the pyramid.They will only let him go as far as they want him to. Nothing changes, Obama was not change, neither is Trump. Who's next? Oprah? The Rock? JFC.... another wealthy puppet. Why no president comes from the low-middle class???

Only wealthy fellas on the inside. Funny.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

i just ran across this guy out of the blue yday muncher, props

he speaks the truth, I've studied it for 15 years (unfortunately, wish I never did in hindsight)

Thanks TJD  :cheers

I'm feeling similar.

Knowing what I know has only made my view on life gloomier. I get angry, and wish I could do something, but one can you do?