Ronald Bernard Testifies at ITNJ Judicial Commission

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Is this TGF's Ronald?

WRONG

Ronald is a fake shtick by an annoying cucky that pretends to be gay to create controversy, stir shit up  and that way get some kind of notoriety (since personality wont cut it)... he also gets some crumbs from FH to tout FH as a successful gambler in 3rd person. Wouldnt surprise me if its FH himself.

No fakes and no gays here... especially no FH lackeys or retard merry men here.

THANKS.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Sad to see only a couple of people here care about the atrocities happening in the world regarding children... but yeah, there's games to BET! oh look another LANDERS thread... fukkin disgusting. Signing the ITNJ treaty against human trafficking takes less than 5 mins... cmon people WTF.

I just volunteered to work for these guys for free... helping with translations to and from Spanish and also transcribing these meetings/videos into text. Translated. 

ITNJ <[email protected]>
8:54 AM (0 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif
Thank you for your communication.

We appreciate your application to volunteer to this noble cause. We will be updating your tasks in the weeks to come, in the meanwhile please feel free to read and study the attached documents that will serve as guidelines for most of your volunteer work. Should we need assistance in another field we will direct you accordingly!

Thank you, 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

good work guy.

thanks man, I thought this was gonna be a more less-direct process

Ive had the opportunity to meet with the director of NEU and it was amazing and gratifying. People with such good souls fighting for kids and humanity. Just inspiring, makes my heart warm and makes me want to help others. A new feeling for me.

thanks man, I thought this was gonna be a more less-direct process

Ive had the opportunity to meet with the director of NEU and it was amazing and gratifying. People with such good souls fighting for kids and humanity. Just inspiring, makes my heart warm and makes me want to help others. A new feeling for me.

that's a real epiphany.