im going, going, back, back, to vegas,vegas

sports j

Sports will be fine there, unlike me, he doesn't hang out in his room all day. He goes to other areas.

The one time I was there and I didn’t stay there but had friends who were, there were tons of screaming kids everywhere...giant place with a ton of shitty rooms. Close to nothing. Awful. You don’t need an ultra fancy room, but it should be clean, few kids, and the location good. I will just always stay at Caesars. There are nicer places now I know, I guess, but tradition.

Did you guys go downtown when you were there?

The one time I was there and I didn’t stay there but had friends who were, there were tons of screaming kids everywhere...giant place with a ton of shitty rooms. Close to nothing. Awful. You don’t need an ultra fancy room, but it should be clean, few kids, and the location good. I will just always stay at Caesars. There are nicer places now I know, I guess, but tradition.

Did you guys go downtown when you were there?

Not together, but Sports stayed like 2-3 days longer than I did, and for those extra days he stayed at a hotel downtown... Golden Nugget, I think.

Not together, but Sports stayed like 2-3 days longer than I did, and for those extra days he stayed at a hotel downtown... Golden Nugget, I think.

Yeah I would stay downtown site unseen before staying at Circus Circus. At least you can walk to a lot of things. Last time I was there the cheap places on the strip were Flamingo, Harrahs, Bally’s, IP (Now something else) ...

Can’t agree more. Hopefully you can still change. It’s a shit hole and it’s not near much,

booked through hotwire so i non refundable should of bought the trip insurance or waited for a review of the place but o well like kinger said i wont be spending much time in the room anyway

Make sure to get a room in one of the hotel towers.  They aren't as bad as some here are making them out to be.  Ive only stayed there a couple of times because I had comped rooms.  I researched the best tower and requested it at check-in.  Wasn't that bad.  On par with the basic rooms at Flamingo, Harrahs, Bally's, etc.  

Just make sure you don't get one of the Manor rooms out back.  They are motel style and I heard they are a nightmare. 

Sports, I'm going to tell your baby mama that you're going... unless I get $500 CASH! :hurray

kinger i got that black hooker on speed dial and she travels well so i would think twice!! lol. I told her i had to work this weekend so i have to double check i have my facebook private.