Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Anyone ever use CoinFlip ATM for crypto?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 59144 posts

"6.9% over spot for buys, and 3.5% under for sells, our rates are some of the lowest in the nation".

PROFESSIONAL ADVANTAGE GAMBLER

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 59144 posts

At least two ATM's located in the Vegas Valley.

Heart Attack Grill downtown

Royalty Exotic Cars on DeanMartin Dr.

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 65493 posts

I just checked the Phoenix Metro area and we have quite a few of them.  Have never actually seen one.

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 7213 posts

I've only used Coin Cloud ATM's when I can use them for free.  Fuck those rates.  Use an exchange.

Use GDAX to place post only limit orders at 0.00% commission, and once filled, transfer to your bank for free via ACH (or $50 wire transfer for transactions > $25,000).

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 59144 posts

I've only used Coin Cloud ATM's when I can use them for free.  Fuck those rates.  Use an exchange.

Use GDAX to place post only limit orders at 0.00% commission, and once filled, transfer to your bank for free via ACH (or $50 wire transfer for transactions > $25,000).

Thanks, your insight on this shit always appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users