Poster AXL ROSE loves the ESKIMOS ML tonight

FISHHEAD

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Oh brother . Guy all hopped up on something again this morning!

Nah, fissfukk just trying to be relevant at any cost nowadays

Doubt that fragile body would be able to endure any hard drugs

After seeing a recent picture of this guy I must say is quite sad when you want to spend your last months on Earth being relevant at a gambling forum

I bet he forgave Broke's debts with a condition. Broke now needs to tout FH weekly. All good, scammers are the shit when it comes to publicity I guess.

Oh brother . Guy all hopped up on something again this morning!

As stated before, caffeine only.

Passing on 90 min dog run/walk this morning...…….hitting the TRX in garage for a brisk 30 min workout instead while viewing a little US OPEN GOLF

……...be alert after that BLUE, don't be lazy today.

As stated before, caffeine only.

Passing on 90 min dog run/walk this morning...…….hitting the TRX in garage for a brisk 30 min workout instead while viewing a little US OPEN GOLF

……...be alert after that BLUE, don't be lazy today.

Lol. Where do you get your coffee beans? Maybe you could send me some? Along with the VGK Wine you still owe me ?

Lol. Where do you get your coffee beans? Maybe you could send me some? Along with the VGK Wine you still owe me ?

Still haven't seen anymore of the wine.

LOL, I think it was Skybook, they sent some coffee to customers here in the U.S. from Costa Rica, it knocked everybody into HIGH heaven...……...some say it was tainted with more than just caffeine...…………...poster Viking611/Herky almost had a heart attack from the stuff.