OT: People who annoy me

KingRevolver

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toyota has 10 plants in the United States that builds over 2.5 million vehicles and 75% of the Toyota owners cars were built here..

And I'm not saying this because I work there, been a Chevy pick-up guy my whole life, but Toyota and Honda are probably the longest lasting car built..

PS.. I now drive a Tacoma and Carolla.... Making America great again...

over 50% of Toyotas are built in the good ole USA.

I knew someone would post this silly argument.

It's completely irrelevant.

The stupid fuck is obviously all about symbolism, yet he's driving a car from a Japanese company. Whether Americans, Mexicans, or Blew and his favorite three men assembled it... means nothing.

Sounds from the video, you've been watching the View and CNN way too much... Way too far LEFT... If this pisses you off...

Spent very little time in the Pepsi factory, I was on the street selling, out in the fresh air, Making America Great Again...

You need throw you TV remote in the garbage, unplug your TV... and get out jogging, running, walking and clear your mind...

And forget about that "Chat" shit you've been on... Get busy with life...

Old Age is what has made me SLOoooooW

Just trying to help -KR-...... Water off a ducks back, no need to be ANGRY or PISSED... Let it go, life is too short.....

Sounds from the video, you've been watching the View and CNN way too much... Way too far LEFT... If this pisses you off...

Spent very little time in the Pepsi factory, I was on the street selling, out in the fresh air, Making America Great Again...

You need throw you TV remote in the garbage, unplug your TV... and get out jogging, running, walking and clear your mind...

And forget about that "Chat" shit you've been on... Get busy with life...

Just trying to help -KR-...... Water off a ducks back, no need to be ANGRY or PISSED... Let it go, life is too short.....

Rarely watch TV. I mostly watch Neftlix/YouTube.

I simply pointed out that I found it ironic that a guy would have so many Pro-American stickers on his Toyota. You then go on an attack about what I drive-- which is completely irrelevant. I'm sorry if videoing a Trumptard Toyota bothered you, pal.

Toyota has 10 plants in the United States that builds over 2.5 million vehicles and 75% of the Toyota owners cars were built here..

And I'm not saying this because I work there, been a Chevy pick-up guy my whole life, but Toyota and Honda are probably the longest lasting car built..

PS.. I now drive a Tacoma and Carolla.... Making America great again...

Sharp post.