OT: People who annoy me

KingRevolver

Yes, and he went to the voting booth in a shirt that said, "China Numero Uno" and he found nothing ironic about it.

Good Grief, aren't we wound up a little tight tonight...

Yes, I voted for Trump, because I think Hillary and Bill should be behind bars and Trump beat her ass in every debate... Hillary talked out of both sides of her mouth during the months leading up to the election thinking she had it in the bag... Trump shocked the world and most of the libs are still ass hurt about it...

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Grief, aren't we wound up a little tight tonight...

Yes, I voted for Trump, because I think Hillary and Bill should be behind bars and Trump beat her ass in every debate... Hillary talked out of both sides of her mouth during the months leading up to the election thinking she had it in the bag... Trump shocked the world and most of the libs are still ass hurt about it...

Sharp post.

Jeff, let's bury the hatchet.  We're both good ol' boys from Kansas.  I apologize for needlessly attacking you in the past.  And I'm sure you didn't mean it when you called me a cum guzzler.  I'm more refined than that - I don't guzzle it, I savor it like a fine wine.

We may have our differences, but our understanding and appreciation for President Trump is enough to unite us.  The media claims that Trump is divisive - let's show everyone that Trump can in fact bring two long time adversaries like JEFFSKU and ARNOLD together.

I apologize to you, sir.

Sharp post.

Jeff, let's bury the hatchet. We're both good ol' boys from Kansas. I apologize for needlessly attacking you in the past. And I'm sure you didn't mean it when you called me a cum guzzler. I'm more refined than that - I don't guzzle it, I savor it like a fine wine.

We may have our differences, but our understanding and appreciation for President Trump is enough to unite us. The media claims that Trump is divisive - let's show everyone that Trump can in fact bring two long time adversaries like JEFFSKU and ARNOLD together.

I apologize to you, sir.

:lol :lol

Sharp post.

Jeff, let's bury the hatchet.  We're both good ol' boys from Kansas.  I apologize for needlessly attacking you in the past.  And I'm sure you didn't mean it when you called me a cum guzzler.  I'm more refined than that - I don't guzzle it, I savor it like a fine wine.

We may have our differences, but our understanding and appreciation for President Trump is enough to unite us.  The media claims that Trump is divisive - let's show everyone that Trump can in fact bring two long time adversaries like JEFFSKU and ARNOLD together.

I apologize to you, sir.

Incredible post, incredible poster