just minding my own business when....

sports j

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget all that garbage sports j.

Let's talk about important stuff. Did you score last night at the club? How's your gambling going this trip?

no score got in touch with a girl i met on a uber ride the last time i was here she said tonight she down to chill. up +500 so far

EXACTLY.

I don't think the above has anything to do with race (race is an artificial construct. We are all the same God-damned race.)

But, if certain people want to talk about shit like that, I want to remind them that the Columbine types look more like their nephews than mine, usually, for example, IF THEY WANT TO GO THERE.

Yes

Whites also more likely to fuck animals.

So Kinger wasn't trying?

well i would say no i tried to get him to go clubbing with me but seems he was worried about removing his hat tried to explain these girls out here to hav a good time they aint checkn for hairlines but he said he was just goin to chill in his room so i would say he didnt giv max effort

well i would say no i tried to get him to go clubbing with me but seems he was worried about removing his hat tried to explain these girls out here to hav a good time they aint checkn for hairlines but he said he was just goin to chill in his room so i would say he didnt giv max effort

That damn Kinger. 

Still cannot believe that hooker he got that went nuts on him. 

And Kinger buried.

lmao sandboxed for this comment....cant even really see hairlines in the club. He would be good if stayed in the darker areas...which is like 70% of the club

loving it but u guys overreacted hotel not that bad ive drove pass hoods thats alot more scary this is nothing. but im pissed because the rental car place gav me a fckn van but my fault i clicked on manag special so i guess mangr choses they said i could choose smaller for 13 a day but i said fuck it

They give vans to people who look like easy marks.