RMI completely buried at the WSOP

FISHHEAD

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another straight up lie from the fishead camp....as you can see below Matusow has cashed 3 times in the past 2 weeks at the WSOP for over 30 dimes.

Get fucked 

11-Jun-2018 United States $ 1,500 Seven Card Stud Hi Lo (Event #25)

49th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2018, Las Vegas   30th   $ 4,132 121.16 121.16 09-Jun-2018 United States $ 1,500 Eight Game Mix (Event #22)

49th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2018, Las Vegas   12th   $ 7,815 156.02 156.02 03-Jun-2018 United States $ 10,000 Omaha Hi/Lo 8 or Better Championship (Event #9)

49th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2018, Las Vegas   11th   $ 25,619 188.93 188.93

fuck off

Guys let Fistfuck tell his fishtales!!!

:deemer

He just pressed up, just got text he bought 10% state ONLINE in the MOUTH for main event...………….(the BIG JOHN stakes were direct, guess he's doing all the MOUTH stakes online)

Guy is nuts

anyone that doesn’t have their own 10k for a tournament isn’t worth staking

especially dopes like the mouth that got millions of free money in endorsements yet still want to be staked? stupid

i suck and still wouldn’t play unless it was my own money... if i was top tier there is no way i would want someone else taking my +ev

especially dopes like the mouth that got millions of free money in endorsements yet still want to be staked? stupid

i suck and still wouldn’t play unless it was my own money... if i was top tier there is no way i would want someone else taking my +ev

Mike, don't think it works that way, think he's just buying a percetange………….Mouth and others coming out like bandits with these people buying stakes in them im guessing that are well over 100% of the buyin.

Again, don't mess with this shit, but think that's how it works...……….someone here knows the details with online stake buying I'm sure, they can explain.

There is so much variance in tournaments that staking is a no-brainer.  Everyone does it.  If its not a direct stake then most are swapping pieces for sure

Check out youstake.com

Unfortunately that site is banned in NJ