Guest ConspiracyMuncher

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha

no I dont

I worked for him for like 2 weeks and then I had the closing shift, left the office in such a rush I left some stuff in my desk, including the pipe I used to smoke weed on

Cleaning lady found it next morning, ratted me out and Jorge fired me

We are good tho, it just a funny anecdote

Some TGF history for my friend Mach LOL 

Why is a cleaning lady going in your desk draw? Are they not supposed to just empty the trash and such? Seems like she should have been fired for looking for something else...

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Why is a cleaning lady going in your desk draw? Are they not supposed to just empty the trash and such? Seems like she should have been fired for looking for something else...

Who knows.... I think her best move was approaching George or Gus in private with the finding instead of making a big fuzz about it... George rents office from BetPhoenix so when this was taken too the BP main guy first hell broke loose. Obviously he gave George shit about it, understandably, George cut me loose as I was new and I already pissed him off arriving one 30mins late for work during the previous weekend; making me 100% disposable to calm the anger of the BP honcho.

Shit happens... maybe it seemed like I was smoking there inside the office or who knows, but truth is I was grinding the ganja and loading it to the pipe to smoke as soon as I came out... whoever has traveled on CR by bus knows how fun it is lol... so I always get stoned before starting the 2hr trip back home.

I understand George's reaction obviously, I blame the cleaning lady as I think what she did was disproportionate but for some people who are poor, humble and never went to school, I guess they see pot as it was crack so she freaked out.

Who knows.... I think her best move was approaching George or Gus in private with the finding instead of making a big fuzz about it... George rents office from BetPhoenix so when this was taken too the BP main guy first hell broke loose. Obviously he gave George shit about it, understandably, George cut me loose as I was new and I already pissed him off arriving one 30mins late for work during the previous weekend; making me 100% disposable to calm the anger of the BP honcho.

Shit happens... maybe it seemed like I was smoking there inside the office or who knows, but truth is I was grinding the ganja and loading it to the pipe to smoke as soon as I came out... whoever has traveled on CR by bus knows how fun it is lol... so I always get stoned before starting the 2hr trip back home.

I understand George's reaction obviously, I blame the cleaning lady as I think what she did was disproportionate but for some people who are poor, humble and never went to school, I guess they see pot as it was crack so she freaked out.

All things considered, it was a wise business decision by George. 

BAUS 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

All things considered, it was a wise business decision by George. 

BAUS 

All things considered, your opinion means shit and nobody cares about it. Why dont you tweet something mean and accusing against Hillary or Wild Bill so you get suicided in a week?

Thanks

All things considered, your opinion means shit and nobody cares about it. Why dont you tweet something mean and accusing against Hillary or Wild Bill so you get suicided in a week?

Thanks

Jump off a cliff you little puke. 

BAUS 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Colombia most likely. I love Ticas but I’m very impressed with the Russians. None of them are fat, they are tall , long legs and very beautiful women.

Solid, this is my top 10 of current WC teams as far as women go

Colombia

Russia

Argentina

Sweden

Denmark

Serbia

Croatia

Costa Rica

Brazil

France

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Blame the cleaning lady?

Nah, my fault, but she could handled it differently... shouldnt even grab stuff thats in a rented office space IMO...

What if it was George's or even Gus's?

LOL

Houser, stop trying to get into argumentative shit with me... im not Sleepy, im cool

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Maybe you were told it was the cleaning lady who ratted, but it was someone else.

Good theory, but I believe George to be honest and not much reason to lie to me... he didnt know I was a stone cold killer then as he does now  :bulb

lol well the cleaning lady didn’t just tell me about it. I pretty much had no choice but to do that. I felt bad for pr because the guy had been waiting for the job for like 3 months and I knew he was hurting for money but he put me in a spot where I couldn’t do anything for him but I’m glad it all worked out.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

lol well the cleaning lady didn’t just tell me about it. I pretty much had no choice but to do that. I felt bad for pr because the guy had been waiting for the job for like 3 months and I knew he was hurting for money but he put me in a spot where I couldn’t do anything for him but I’m glad it all worked out.

yep, I know it wasn't nice for you to be in that position... what a fukk up over something so silly (on my part) but life goes on