NBA Draft Week is upon us... [In-Draft Thread]

Machiavelli

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doncic has more upside. Who wants a big unless it's a guy who does everything like Anthony Davis?

dont see ayton becoming a shooter and ball handler like towns has developed into either. At least bagley has perimeter versatility.

Nba gms still obsessed with bigs when the game has changed and wings have dominated it for 15 years.

dont see ayton becoming a shooter and ball handler like towns has developed into either. At least bagley has perimeter versatility.

Nba gms still obsessed with bigs when the game has changed and wings have dominated it for 15 years.

Reading a bunch of your comments on Ayton, I’m not convinced you have watched Ayton much. Guy has a very nice mid-range game for a 7-1 20 yr old. Will only get better.

Reading a bunch of your comments on Ayton, I’m not convinced you have watched Ayton much. Guy has a very nice mid-range game for a 7-1 20 yr old. Will only get better.

Nothing worse or more inefficient in the nba than a midrange game pal. Mid range jumpers are why blake Griffin has turned into a complete turd with zero impact on the game. A sub 50% 2 point jump shot from a big is a dream come true for nba defenses.

If you can't step out youre better off staying in the paint. The game has changed.

Nothing worse or more inefficient in the nba than a midrange game pal. Mid range jumpers are why blake Griffin has turned into a complete turd with zero impact on the game. A sub 50% 2 point jump shot from a big is a dream come true for nba defenses.

If you can't step out youre better off staying in the paint. The game has changed.

It’s just one dimension to his skill set. Not the only one.

We clearly aren’t gonna agree on how his game will project. I’ll wait until the PHX NBA title in 2023 to gloat!

Listen to this UA fanboy!

Haha.  Fuck the UofGay!

Despite his gayness, Ayton can play basketball.  Unlike most of you anti-Ayton guys, I've actually watched him play full basketball games several times.  If you don't think he should be the obvious choice at #1 then you either haven't seen him play over a large enough sample size or you don't know basketball..