NBA Draft Week is upon us... [In-Draft Thread]

Machiavelli

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is weird... what if he scores 100? "They were feeding him the ball!"

Well, yeah.

Pal the scoring didn't come naturally. That's the point. They literally fouled with no chance of winning to extend the game so he could score more. Jfc can you imagine lingers reaction if lebron did that?

Pal the scoring didn't come naturally. That's the point. They literally fouled with no chance of winning to extend the game so he could score more. Jfc can you imagine lingers reaction if lebron did that?

Booker is a stud.  Ask KD.  He nose...

https://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2017/8/26/16201902/kevin-durant-golden-state-warriors-phoenix-suns-devin-booker-he-next-im-telling-you

So how many points were scored "naturally?"  60?  55?  How many times do players score 55 points in a game?  That doesn't happen all the time.

Timely mad because Booker beat Jordan's personal record of 69 points.    :clap

So how many points were scored "naturally?" 60? 55? How many times do players score 55 points in a game? That doesn't happen all the time.

Timely mad because Booker beat Jordan's personal record of 69 points. :clap

And I heard he was only 20 when he did it!

We know damn well if Booker were on the Bulls that Timely would be blowing the dude and calling him a special player.  Also, if he were on the Bulls, I'd probably be hating on the guy and saying the same shit Timely is saying about him.  That's just the way fans are, pal.

But I'm looking at a list of players who have scored 55 points or more in a game.  I don't really see a scrub among the bunch.  I mostly see 90% hall of fame players.  Just sayin'.

Why is 55 the cutoff? And not 50? A lot of bums at 50.

I wouldnt "blow" anyone in basketball on a last place team. Basketball the one sport where a star can literally carry a team to respectability. The suns have the first pick in a draft.

I like AD a ton, think hes one of the best players in the league, but I dog him sometimes because he hadn't made the playoffs before this year. If his team was drafting first no one would claim hes a star.

LOL Well, that's why I asked... how many points were scored naturally? Fifty-five is what I arbitrarily chose...

It's all good, though... like I said... just being a fan. I don't completely disagree with the points you guys are making, but I also don't think it's anything to scoff at...

I'm a white sox and bulls fan. These days I understand the draft and preseason are the most exciting times of year lol. I get it.