NBA Draft Week is upon us... [In-Draft Thread]

Machiavelli

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping Ayton/Doncic isn't a lesser Oden/Durant or Bowie/Jordan thing that gets looked back on with regret. 

Also....thinking Sac is serious about Michael Porter jr with the 2nd pick. 

Ayton

MPJ

Doncic

Bagley

JJJ

Look to be my top 5 picks right now if I had to guess. Bagley's offensive game should be the best of the bigs and JJJ's off/def combo may even exceed Ayton's. 

I am hoping Ayton/Doncic isn't a lesser Oden/Durant or Bowie/Jordan thing that gets looked back on with regret.

Also....thinking Sac is serious about Michael Porter jr with the 2nd pick.

Ayton

MPJ

Doncic

Bagley

JJJ

Look to be my top 5 picks right now if I had to guess. Bagley's offensive game should be the best of the bigs and JJJ's off/def combo may even exceed Ayton's.

There's no chance porter goes 2nd.

This argument will fall apart when put on the court with nba level athletes and coaching :deemer

At worst, it seems like Doncic is a Kukoc or better Turkoglu--which were solid players. Just not worthy of all the hype and a top draft slot. 

But if he's better or much better, then it'll go a long way to shedding the Euro stigma that some of the top 10 busts helped create.

At worst, it seems like Doncic is a Kukoc or better Turkoglu--which were solid players. Just not worthy of all the hype and a top draft slot.

But if he's better or much better, then it'll go a long way to shedding the Euro stigma that some of the top 10 busts helped create.

Kukoc was 6'11 and a PF.

Doncic is a 6'6 SG or SF. Turkoglu the same.

Kukoc was mainly a SF and did a lot of playmaking from the wing. Doncic may be a better playmaker from the wing but my point stands. It seems like that's his 'worst' of outcomes other than true bust.

Kukoc played small forward? That's odd... he played there occassionally but he was more of a back up 4 or even 5 than he was a 3.

Doncic a must h different player.

Doncic floor is certainly not a player as good as kukoc.

Kukoc played small forward? That's odd... he played there occassionally but he was more of a back up 4 or even 5 than he was a 3.

Doncic a must h different player.

I had to check basketball reference to make sure I was correct and they listed him as SF for the majority of his career. I followed that Bulls team like all of America but 3 or 4 are sometimes interchangeable and when he'd play on the court with Pippen, I guess you can say he's a 4 then. 

But you have to admit that Kukoc had some good handles and could pass a bit. Doncic supposed to be better there but in saying he's Kukoc like at worst, that doesn't seem far fetched. 

I also thought Doncic was 6'8 due to YouTube vids but Wiki has him listed at 6'6.