Ok so this is odd

IAG

The supernatural stuff is real... though it chooses wisely who is a witness of it's presence. Ghosts are mostly demons, so besides interesting, I would freak the fukk out.

I find it odd that some people believe in ghosts, but don't believe in a God.  If one is real, you would have to think that the other is certainly possible.  If ghosts are real, then doesn't that prove some sort of "afterlife"?  Which could in turn open up endless possibilities that science can't explain. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Lol. I have a couple of those scheduled, But may not be till later in the week. I think I wanted you to remind me to watch that video. Was that it?

yes, I am doing volunteer work for the council/cause, started last Friday.

today I had a lovely, LOVELY skype meeting with Dr, Nancy Ash, director of the New Earth University... have a meeting with most of the council on July 2nd

Ill bump the thread

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I find it odd that some people believe in ghosts, but don't believe in a God.  If one is real, you would have to think that the other is certainly possible.  If ghosts are real, then doesn't that prove some sort of "afterlife"?  Which could in turn open up endless possibilities that science can't explain. 

Yeah is weird, are you referring to me?

I believe in God, labeled myself agnostic before, never atheist. Now I believe but dont adhere to any human religion.

I find it odd that some people believe in ghosts, but don't believe in a God. If one is real, you would have to think that the other is certainly possible. If ghosts are real, then doesn't that prove some sort of "afterlife"? Which could in turn open up endless possibilities that science can't explain.

I find it odd that some people don’t believe in God...regardless of their feelings about ghosts.

I believe I'm pretty consistent on that.  I don't think there are many atheists who believe in either fairy tale.

Atheism is rational.  Religion is emotional.

Hahahahaa. 

I believe it was Dr. Jordan Peterson talking about Richard Dawkins in saying/arguing that it takes more of a ego to believe in nothing than it does to believe in the possibility. 

I think there has to be some sort of creator/intelligent design that put things in order/motion. Just may not be as many of us were raised to believe. 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Hahahahaa. 

I believe it was Dr. Jordan Peterson talking about Richard Dawkins in saying/arguing that it takes more of a ego to believe in nothing than it does to believe in the possibility. 

I think there has to be some sort of creator/intelligent design that put things in order/motion. Just may not be as many of us were raised to believe. 

Well said. I love Peterson. These God denying scientists make up for a very NICE and NECESSARY discussion... but nobody can prove shit. We must follow our feelings here, I sense there is a God.