Ok so this is odd

IAG

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

WC also a non franchised company. They are the cleanest of all fast food joints.

Burgers... In-N-Out or Five Guys for me, nothing else compares...

Maybe a local joint but is usually hit or miss

There just has to be some sort of creator since if there was a Big Bang to start anything, there had to be energy to create that. 

Sure, you can say gas or whatever, but....what/who created that?

I don't necessarily believe in a SkyDaddy but am spiritual more than religious. 

Read "The Grand Design" by Stephen Hawking.

Read "The Grand Design" by Stephen Hawking.

Will do. 

In reading some about it right now on Wiki, I still have to question what created everything to begin the laws of physics and so forth. 

Wouldn't it be crazy if our creator was some little green man in a galaxy way far away and we were just his 3rd grade science project?

In other news...

Bought some different cheeses for company. One was called ghost pepper cheese. Had no idea what that was until I watched a wing video from Brock the other day that indicated this was a very hot pepper. Just tried the cheese now. Unfortunately will have to go in the trash. Really yummy but way too hot..glad I saw that video before serving to company. Ha!

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Why are you calling it company? weird no?

Are you ordering 2 week long magnum sized gigolo's WITH yayo Lagger????? I knew it  :bulb

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I just figured if it was family she'd just say family, brother, uncle... but think there's a mystery here besides the talking A/C

Lagger, I swear you are even more illogical than the average woman.

There are no such things as ghosts, or profitable roulette "systems," or other bizarre superstitions.

Most things in life are logical.  I suggest you yield to logic.

Quit your hokey roulette system and pick up a book on card counting.

Quit your -EV sports plays and learn from guys like FH and other Merry Men on how to make money betting sports.

One day perhaps you'll be invited to join the Merry Men, but on this outfit, y'all still got a long way to go.

Ronald McArnold

Lagger, I swear you are even more illogical than the average woman.

There are no such things as ghosts, or profitable roulette "systems," or other bizarre superstitions.

Most things in life are logical. I suggest you yield to logic.

Quit your hokey roulette system and pick up a book on card counting.

Quit your -EV sports plays and learn from guys like FH and other Merry Men on how to make money betting sports.

One day perhaps you'll be invited to join the Merry Men, but on this outfit, y'all still got a long way to go.

Ronald McArnold

Apparently you don’t get my humor re: the roulette “system.” I play roulette a couple times of year. It’s for fun and amusement purposes only. There are better ways to play it than others though. I understand the odds in roulette... I just like to mess with Teddy. But I do win..

What are my -EV sports plays? Regardless, I’m not trying to make a living betting sports. And to say I am more illogical than the average female is just plain incorrect.

Apparently you don’t get my humor re: the roulette “system.” I play roulette a couple times of year. It’s for fun and amusement purposes only. There are better ways to play it than others though. I understand the odds in roulette... I just like to mess with Teddy. But I do win..

What are my -EV sports plays? Regardless, I’m not trying to make a living betting sports. And to say I am more illogical than the average female is just plain incorrect.

you're right, the average female is pretty damn illogical!

some people that grind out scalps or other low-risk sports betting profits, think that everyone else is interested in doing the same, even if it takes a ton of time for a small amount of gain

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Ronald sucks balls, like literally, or he just majored on being a boring See you next Tuesday at See you next Tuesday face university?

In other news...

Bought some different cheeses for company. One was called ghost pepper cheese. Had no idea what that was until I watched a wing video from Brock the other day that indicated this was a very hot pepper. Just tried the cheese now. Unfortunately will have to go in the trash. Really yummy but way too hot..glad I saw that video before serving to company. Ha!

My buddy went to Hartville Flea Market (indoor weekly event in a city in Amish country, Ohio) and got some similar cheese. Not quite ghost pepper, but WAY hotter than a standard pepper jack. He was just going to use it to flavor other things he cooked. Eg. a bit in a pot of chili. Just a bit. Haha!

Do you attribute this to skill or luck?

around here it's $19.19

not even worth that, those things are so puny... when every other fast food chain is tripping over themselves to give $4 or $5 meal deals that include 3 things and a soda

3f8676e19918f779de441f3745a44131.jpg

Small fries from WC are served in a hamburger box.

All WC combo meals are small fry small drink. Not much value.

My buddy went to Hartville Flea Market (indoor weekly event in a city in Amish country, Ohio) and got some similar cheese. Not quite ghost pepper, but WAY hotter than a standard pepper jack. He was just going to use it to flavor other things he cooked. Eg. a bit in a pot of chili. Just a bit. Haha!

Lol. Kind of reminded me of Yanks’ relish. So good, but damn hot.