Any solid MLB play today?

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Where are all the haters? 2-0 in the last 24 hours.

-102 winner and +161 winner.

Ass muncher ??

BAUS

I hope you slip in the shower and crack your skull open.

Stop trying to be liked. As I said, I have no use for your crew. You could offer me 10k to be a merry man I wouldnt take it. Capisce?

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Dude...Muncher. You did post asking for plays. And the crew posted some to try helping out.

I get that you don't dig 'em or anything but they overlooked stuff to post in here.

You sure did release a lot of anger above, tho :laugh:laugh

Lol fuck the merry men. I have principles. Youd think I would back down on my statements for an MLB play. Id rather get a rash in my balls.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Arizona O8.0

Thanks pal! Id take your plays over the merrymen's any day! anyway!

Even if you only have 11 posts. Welcome!  :cheers

Lol fuck the merry men. I have principles. Youd think I would back down on my statements for an MLB play. Id rather get a rash in my balls.

I hear ya. It just seems funny that you ask for plays and then shit on those who contribute to your thread in order to keep up your feuding. 

I get it.....but I just think it'd be more wise to accept contributions and 'fight' them on different territory. 

Either way, y'all be entertaining when you go at it.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I hear ya. It just seems funny that you ask for plays and then shit on those who contribute to your thread in order to keep up your feuding. 

I get it.....but I just think it'd be more wise to accept contributions and 'fight' them on different territory. 

Either way, y'all be entertaining when you go at it.

I hear ya but no fuck 'em, bitches just crave for attention, put them on ignore the 3 of them fukkin scum

They make the forum unreadable

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

You just said earlier today you had me on ignore??

2-1 the last 72 hours.

BAUS

Less trolling

More tweeting about Hillary

BAUS hanging from a doorknob is what Id like to hear

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Since when do I tweet about Hillary?

BAUS

Im telling you start now so you get suicided by next week by her black operatives and I can carry on w my lovely life without the sight of your disgusting mug and your pedophile avatar

I enjoy TGF more and your GF or whatever she is can enjoy your money without the torture of sharing a second more with your disgusting opaque existence

WIN WIN

CAPISCE?

Im telling you start now so you get suicided by next week by her black operatives and I can carry on w my lovely life without the sight of your disgusting mug and your pedophile avatar

I enjoy TGF more and your GF or whatever she is can enjoy your money without the torture of sharing a second more with your disgusting opaque existence

WIN WIN

CAPISCE?

What drug cocktail are you on tonight?

BAUS