Texas billboard tells 'liberals' in Texas to keep driving...

sugardaddy

until they leave the state hahahaa

636650492830883828-35646198-204998087191

A photo of a billboard in the Texas panhandle is gaining national attention for its message urging "liberals" to keep driving until they leave the state.

"Liberals please continue on I-40 until you have left our GREAT STATE OF TEXAS," the sign reads, according to a photo taken by Kyle Mccallie.

That photo has been shared more than 10,000 times on Facebook.

Mccallie, 25, who lives in Fritch, Texas, said he saw the sign on Tuesday along a route he travels regularly for work.

He told USA TODAY that the sign is located along I-40 east near Vega, Texas — about a 35-mile drive from the New Mexico border.

The photo shows a logo for "Burkett" below the content of the sign. A spokesperson for Burkett Media of Austin, Texas said that company is unaffiliated with the content on the billboard.

Mccallie said he is supportive of the sign's message. He said he doesn't know who's behind the billboard, which he said is located about an hour's drive from his hometown.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/06/20/texas-billboard-tells-liberals-keep-driving/716756002/

FILTHY CINT should move to EL PASO or DENTON and begin to enjoy life.

Ok Captain 1 Up....I enjoy a state where we have a sense of Normalcy. Why don't you go there you would fit right in with your stupid look.

Hopefully you get pulled over and the police in that backward state tie your balls to your bumper and run you over.

Ok Captain 1 Up....I enjoy a state where we have a sense of Normalcy. Why don't you go there you would fit right in with your stupid look.

Hopefully you get pulled over and the police in that backward state tie your balls to your bumper and run you over.

More anger and hostility from the nitwit society.......

Love it, obviously the billboard boiled your blood.