Congrats to CANADA

FISHHEAD

Canada's Senate gave final passage Tuesday to the federal government's bill to legalize cannabis, though Canadians will have to wait at least a couple of months to legally buy marijuana as their country becomes the second in the world to make pot legal nationwide.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's government had hoped to make pot legal by July 1, but the government has said provincial and territorial governments will need eight to 12 weeks following Senate passage and royal assent to prepare for retail sales. Trudeau's government is expected to decide a date that would legalize it in early or mid-September.

Have you, or will you ever entertain the thought of running for some type of political office?

Many years ago I did entertain the thought of running for mayor. Too many pinkos, hipsters, and other losers where I live so it was unlikely they would have voted for me and my policies.

BAUS

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

So this is the new face of the forum... the same 3-4 fake Homosexual human being scumbags touting and talking to each other on every thread... when they are probably at a shouting distance of each other... 

So much for improvement after sports gambling legalization  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh