Sad news that impacts the majority of TGF members

ronald

Wrestler VADER has died.

My condolences to MUNCHER, YANKS, and other posters who crush beer cans on their skull for sport.

Wrestlers seem to die so young.

Somehow, Ric Flair still lives. 

I met Ric many years ago in a bar in Montgomery, Alabama.  Nicest guy.  That sumbitch insisted I do shots of Jack with him and everyone else in the bar.  I said: "Ok Ric, I'll do one."  Ended up doing five shots and was late for dinner that night.  I was married at the time and my wife had made her famous meatloaf.  I puked the whole thing up.  Caused drama in the house and may have contributed to the ultimate erosion of my marriage.  I can say that Ric Flair contributed to ruining my marriage, in a small way.

bull sheet story

your marriage ended because you're an asshole you don't wash and your wife wuz fukkin marty nose

Ronald told that story to four of us over buffet lunch/brunch at the TAMPA airport 8-10 years ago.

Don't recall the venue, but guarantee Ronald does, guy has a memory like no other.

RIP VADAR

Ronald told that story to four of us over buffet lunch/brunch at the TAMPA airport 8-10 years ago.

Don't recall the venue, but guarantee Ronald does, guy has a memory like no other.

It was the restaurant at the airport Marriott hotel. 

It was me, you, Cy1981, Jeremy Accardo, Shawn Marcum, and Ozzie Smith.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Flair couldn’t shine Hogan’s boots

Sorry Yanks but Hulk had shit technique, a SHIT finisher (running leg drop, really?) and his only streghts were his physique and his crowd control (as a baby face) as a heel he always sucked... while Flair was an awesome heel and babyface BOTH, had better moves, had even BETTER crowd control and had the BEST PROMOS EVER.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Disagree. McMahon has always been the one to push these fucks. If it hadn't been Hogan, it would've been someone else that we'd be talking about...

Randy Savage, Bret Hart, Undertaker, Stone Cold, The Rock, John Cena... McMahon made one after another.

Cena sucks, dont deserve to be there.

And dont forget Ric Flair, Razor Ramon, Rick Rude and Shawn Michaels on that list pal, if Rude and Shawn Michaels wouldnt suffer career ending injuries they would have been top top top...

Michaels was best as heel, and him feuding with Stone Cold both at their peek would have been incomparable. Also, Rick Rude was such a good wrestler, superb... shame he got fucked.

And dont forget Ric Flair, Razor Ramon, Rick Rude and Shawn Michaels on that list pal, if Rude and Shawn Michaels wouldnt suffer career ending injuries they would have been top top top...

Michaels was best as heel, and him feuding with Stone Cold both at their peek would have been incomparable. Also, Rick Rude was such a good wrestler, superb... shame he got fucked.

Yeah, I'm not a Cena fan. But what I'm saying is that McMahon has always made these guys stars. He could've done without Hogan and been fine.

But...anyway... rumors are that they are trying to bring Hogan back. I'd like to see it.

Flair was already known before he went to WWF the first time.