Sad news that impacts the majority of TGF members

ronald

I like both Flair and Hogan. If i had to choose though i would say Nature Boy. Both Flair and Hogan made up the best group/gang ever in wrestling with the Flair leading the Four Horsemen in the 1980's and a decade later Hogan leading the NWO.

Wrestling was in its heyday in the 1980's and 1990's. After WCW got axed in 2001 it was all over as the best thing for wrestling was always the different territories that competed and made each other better. Once the WWE was the only game in town it all went on a downhill slide a few years later.

My favorites are Ric Flair,Hulk Hogan,Randy Savage,The Road Warriors,Sting,Ultimate Warrior,Ricky the dragon Steamboat,Michael PS Hayes and the Fabulous Freebirds,Midnight Rockers,Dusty Rhodes,Stone Cold Austin,Jake the Snake Roberts,Jerry Lawler,Dutch Mantell,Buddy Landell,Wildfire Tommy Rich,Rick Rude,King Kong Bundy,Bam Bam Bigelow,Undertaker,etc.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Fuck off

Shawn Michaels 100x better than Hogan and more edgy and revolutionary... DX is better than the NWO, at least in general meaning, I agree NWO had more powerful members... but Hogan is stale, and fake

And dont even get me started on Stone Cold... both in better shape and they actually can wrestle, Hogan has like 5 moves and uses a finisher everybody else uses as a low level move LMAO

Thinking of doing my version of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qtvuV4mx4s

One of my favorite speeches by any “athlete “‘and use that term loosely since he’s a fake wrestler. Always gets me hyped.

Next time I wear my alligator shoes I might tell someone “and I’m having a hard time holding these alligators down!!!””

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

One of my favorite speeches by any “athlete “‘and use that term loosely since he’s a fake wrestler. Always gets me hyped.

Next time I wear my alligator shoes I might tell someone “and I’m having a hard time holding these alligators down!!!””

hahaha im gonna do a "nature boy" impersonation for next videos ... on yayo and booze of course!!!!

it gets me hyped up as well, is amazing

dont be so rough on "fake wrestlers"... some are real athletes.... others are obese bullies... huge part of pop culture... these guys injury themselves bad to entertain, they have merit

• 2 weeks later...