About two months ago I was prepared to leave TGF

ronald

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get the chicken and waffles at yardbird... or eat somewhere decent like joel robuchon/harvest/bardo brasserie instead of freaking palace station oyster bar

100 fantastic restaurants in las vegas and you mention the same 2 crapholes for years

Typical Vegas tourist.

Vegas veterans like Brock and I spend most of our time off-strip.

What time are the fountain shows at, Miller?

How many stripper cards do you collect in a day?

Do you walk down the strip with a large YARD container of an overpriced sugar/booze concoction dangling from your neck?

Sucker.

Typical Vegas tourist.

Do you walk down the strip with a large YARD container of an overpriced sugar/booze concoction dangling from your neck?

Sucker.

I've lived in Vegas since 2007.  I would choose about 250 restaurants over the Palace Station Oyster Bar.

But you guys seem to really like MiCasa a lot so I don't think our tastes are similar....

Typical Vegas tourist.

Sucker.

you're right it's much more enjoyable to spend your time in a smoky dump than a nice resort  :laugh

there's a reason those places have to give great mailers/odds/etc, it's because nobody would go there otherwise

I've lived in Vegas since 2007.  I would choose about 250 restaurants over the Palace Station Oyster Bar.

But you guys seem to really like MiCasa a lot so I don't think our tastes are similar....

:laugh

Don't disagree with your first statement at all, re: oyster bar.

As for Mi Casa, no, I do not like it.  But it is where FH lurks so I go there to see him.  Have been there probably 10 times, have only eaten there once.

you're right it's much more enjoyable to spend your time in a smoky dump than a nice resort  :laugh

there's a reason those places have to give great mailers/odds/etc, it's because nobody would go there otherwise

Red Rock is a very nice resort.  I prefer it to any place Ive stayed on the Strip.  And I've stayed at 90% of them. 

Red Rock is a very nice resort.  I prefer it to any place Ive stayed on the Strip.  And I've stayed at 90% of them. 

Red Rock, M, Jw Marriott, GVR, etc.  All very nice off-strip resorts away from Suckerville.

Mil Mike is a classic clueless tourist from the Midwest.  He pays for the bright lights of Vegas, for which I am grateful.