You're telling me Larry Nance can't do better than this?

KingRevolver

Take the red pill

-Tegs

it's sad, honestly. can you imagine if you started blaming woman for everything after you got out of your long term relationship? guy is a fragile little fella; girl breaks up with him and treats him shitty and he blames the entire sex. RIP regity's balls. maybe going gay is the right path for him.

the only people who use terms like red pill and blue pill, and beta/alpha seriously are complete nerds or losers who need an identity or want to "prove something."

i guess when you spend 100k on a psych degree and can't find a real job at least you got a box of red and blue pills included with the education.  :hurray

it's sad, honestly. can you imagine if you started blaming woman for everything after you got out of your long term relationship? guy is a fragile little fella; girl breaks up with him and treats him shitty and he blames the entire sex. RIP regity's balls. maybe going gay is the right path for him.

Haha. The whole red pill thing is pretty sad to me. I think there are very small parts of it that are accurate and likely true and maybe even healthy for men. That said, as an overarching ideology, I find it pretty lame and far too negative and closed minded for me.

Haha. The whole red pill thing is pretty sad to me. I think there are very small parts of it that are accurate and likely true and maybe even healthy for men. That said, as an overarching ideology, I find it pretty lame and far too negative and closed minded for me.

Gotta cherry pick what is good and what not. 

But that's with anything. 

Literally anyone who thinks the world has favored women over men for its history are borderline retarded. Anyone who feels a man is at a disadvantage in life is, once again, probably slightly learning disabled.

Did Timely and Integrity used to go at it like this in the Golden Age of EOG?

Seems like there is some history here..

Integrity only posts when he's paid to post. Begs his friend to pay him. When he's not paid he doesn't post... probably doesn't gamble. Really sensitive guy who quit our fantasy league because my rips in the league hurt his feelings. He used to be a love everyone hippie type... now he's a bitter woman hater. It's been quite the transformation. Meanwhile, I just keep winnnnnning.

You guys should hug it out and call a truce.

#AboveTheFrayMovement

I like riling him up. He makes 100 dumb posts a day. Occassionally I respond. I can't help myself. Love the guys who post in every thread then say you're obsessed or following them around when you respond to a few lol. Let's all hope he gets a real job soon for kinger sake!

Literally anyone who thinks the world has favored women over men for its history are borderline retarded. Anyone who feels a man is at a disadvantage in life is, once again, probably slightly learning disabled.

woman are only favored in divorce and custody but to many men leave there kids so it kind of makes sense.

My opinion is most “red pillers” were/are nerds/shy/not popular/awkward types who struggled with women and instead of looking inwardly to address why, they find it easier to blame women for choosing someone else over them.

A lot of the stuff about women is just silly generalizations. They’re all sluts!!! They use their body to manipulate you!!!!

They have it so much easier than men!!! Wahhhh wahhh boo hoo.

If you have any social skills and have formed meaningful relationships with women you know , just like men, some are good and some are bad.

My opinion is most “red pillers” were/are nerds/shy/not popular/awkward types who struggled with women and instead of looking inwardly to address why, they find it easier to blame women for choosing someone else over them.

A lot of the stuff about women is just silly generalizations. They’re all sluts!!! They use their body to manipulate you!!!!

They have it so much easier than men!!! Wahhhh wahhh boo hoo.

If you have any social skills and have formed meaningful relationships with women you know , just like men, some are good and some are bad.

And yet, I have never once advocated for blaming women. If that's your interpretation--just like with that other guy--that's on y'all. 

In the posts with rito, I even went on to explain how men need to understand them and then act accordingly. 

But of course, my statements are mischaracterized by someone with an agenda. Anyone who blames anyone for anything has their own issues to work through. 

As far as how you view most redpillers, I do not fit into that category and that's just as much of a generalization as you claim that they make.