You're telling me Larry Nance can't do better than this?

KingRevolver

And yet, I have never once advocated for blaming women. If that's your interpretation--just like with that other guy--that's on y'all.

In the posts with rito, I even went on to explain how men need to understand them and then act accordingly.

But of course, my statements are mischaracterized by someone with an agenda. Anyone who blames anyone for anything has their own issues to work through.

As far as how you view most redpillers, I do not fit into that category and that's just as much of a generalization as you claim that they make.

understand "them"? Lol

My post wasn’t directed at you at all. Simply stating my opinion based on my interactions with red pillers.

Oh, I understand. 

There's many that I despise as well. In fact, it's partly why I can barely read twitter. 

The Alt-right has co-opted the red pill a bit too much. And it's extended to other things and such. 

But I went through it, gained some understanding and found some key sources. As with anything, though, I search for wisdom and knowledge and make my own determinations on what is useful or not. 

if you're looking at women with no makeup and their hair in a pony tail, then you would pass on everyone

here's the no makeup, pony tail look on mila kunis

http://cdn4.everyjoe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/mila-kunis-ugly-without-makeup.jpg

Find one of her in court or getting married... I bet she didn't look like that...

Find one of her in court or getting married... I bet she didn't look like that...

it was a last minute decision

she even tweeted that she had no makeup and an ugly pony tail, they wanted to get married casually and not for show

the more embarassing part was that he was wearing LULULEMON pants... might as well be wearing victoria's secret love pink pants  :laugh