**wow croatia/argentina both missed easy goals

milwaukee mike

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

in the eyes of most he gets a pass there because he wasn't on monster teams like some of the argentina crews

thats kinda true

Argentina had to win it on Brazil, thanks to Higuain that didnt happen, oh well

Monster teams lol

This Argentina team sucks. They only qualified because Messi saved them. Croatia has more talent

i said some of the argentina crews, not this one

if croatia had more talent, to go along with their better effort and heart, then why weren't you betting everything you have on them as an underdog today?

i'm sure you had even more than i did since it was so obvious that argentina was so horrible

Placed byWeb

Single #(Outcome: Win)

Soccer - FIFA World Cup - Group D - Spread

Argentina vs Croatia

Croatia +200 Jun 21, 2018 12:00 PM

Outcome: Win

Date settled: Jun 21, 2018 5:54 PM

$1,200.00
$2,400.00
Placed byWeb

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Monster teams lol

This Argentina team sucks. They only qualified because Messi saved them. Croatia has more talent

true

easily the most overrated Argentina squad in history, that midfield is embarrassing... Mascherano is like 60... should have used Armani  as Goalie...  

i said some of the argentina crews, not this one

if croatia had more talent, to go along with their better effort and heart, then why weren't you betting everything you have on them as an underdog today?

i'm sure you had even more than i did since it was so obvious that argentina was so horrible

Placed byWeb

Single #(Outcome: Win)

Soccer - FIFA World Cup - Group D - Spread

Argentina vs Croatia

Croatia +200 Jun 21, 2018 12:00 PM

Outcome: Win

Date settled: Jun 21, 2018 5:54 PM

$1,200.00

$2,400.00

Placed byWeb

They got to the final 4 years ago and lost to a better team. Their teams have always been overrated. They have a ton of talent in attack and little else

i would agree with that

but i would totaly disagree that croatia has more talent, that’s just stupid

All Argentina's talent is up front.  Aguero and Higuain don't play together.  Messi and Dybala have never been able to play well together.  Icardi might be their best striker and he didn't make the team.  Their midfield is terrible.  They started 2 guys from the Argentinian league in the midfield today.  Croatia's midfield is great.  They have more good players on their squad than Argentina.  They had no more than 4 players in their starting 11 today who wouldn't start for Argentina.  

All Argentina's talent is up front. Aguero and Higuain don't play together. Messi and Dybala have never been able to play well together. Icardi might be their best striker and he didn't make the team. Their midfield is terrible. They started 2 guys from the Argentinian league in the midfield today. Croatia's midfield is great. They have more good players on their squad than Argentina. They had no more than 4 players in their starting 11 today who wouldn't start for Argentina.

Some dude at TheRX called a complete choke by Argentina in like April. Hell of a call considering the draw.

Ronaldo hasn’t won a World Cup

He won the eurocup which is almost as hard to win as the wc. Same teams minus brazil and Argentina. Cr has also won 4 of the 5 past cl. Not bad for a guy who people always underestimate because he is a prick. Cr reminds me of Kobe. Same killer attitude and work ethic. Messi is shaq.

All Argentina's talent is up front.  Aguero and Higuain don't play together.  Messi and Dybala have never been able to play well together.  Icardi might be their best striker and he didn't make the team.  Their midfield is terrible.  They started 2 guys from the Argentinian league in the midfield today.  Croatia's midfield is great.  They have more good players on their squad than Argentina.  They had no more than 4 players in their starting 11 today who wouldn't start for Argentina.

A midfield of Banega, LoCelso and Mascherano/Biglia should be good enough when you consider all the talent upfront. DiMaria did great as a MC for Madrid too. Argentina has way more talent than Croatia.