Kevin McHale will never work in the NBA again

sleepy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's crazy how people think others can't even attend something to see what people have to say.  Like it means they agree with everything that person says.

How closed-minded is that?  LOL.

I went to an Al Gore rally in 2000 with zero intention of voting for him.

I went to a jerry brown rally back in maybe 1980

I'm on the edge of my seat. Tell us more!

I was in college at the U of M, Brown got in late I believe and was challenging Carter for the dem nomination, he appeared at northrup auditorium and I went to his rally, it was packed as I recall, I liked Jerry at the time(prob would have voted for him), keep in mind he wasn't near the lefty he is now, none of them were.

Obviously he didn't get in and I ended up voting for Reagan, the hatred people have for Trump was exactly like it was for Reagan by the way, they hated him, despised everything he did, mocked everything he said, and Reagan was quite unpopular his first few years, none of that mattered of course. Reagan was reelected in a huge landslide and is now highly regarded, it'll be the same with Trump.

If you study history, you'll see that nothing really changes.

I was in college at the U of M, Brown got in late I believe and was challenging Carter for the dem nomination, he appeared at northrup auditorium and I went to his rally, it was packed as I recall, I liked Jerry at the time(prob would have voted for him), keep in mind he wasn't near the lefty he is now, none of them were.

Obviously he didn't get in and I ended up voting for Reagan, the hatred people have for Trump was exactly like it was for Reagan by the way, they hated him, despised everything he did, mocked everything he said, and Reagan was quite unpopular his first few years, none of that mattered of course. Reagan was reelected in a huge landslide and is now highly regarded, it'll be the same with Trump.

If you study history, you'll see that nothing really changes.

Wasn't like year 3 or so when the Reagan tide turned?

I remember folks saying early on in Trump's first year that he needs to be able to weather the early storm and turn things around like Reagan, etc. 

See Brick and others.... sports j being fair here!

Not immediately backing sleepy's post and just saying everyone should be blackballed, etc.

That's some progress in this since a lot of these topics end up the same way. Good to see!

One persons opinion, j’s,bricks,mine,never really the point.

Black man goes to a BLM rally, no story, no backlash.

White man goes to the rally of the POTUS

Backlash and calls for him to lose his job.

That’s the point.

Wasn't like year 3 or so when the Reagan tide turned?

I remember folks saying early on in Trump's first year that he needs to be able to weather the early storm and turn things around like Reagan, etc. 

Not much of a storm, things have never been better, the problem is, it's hard to sustain perfection.

One persons opinion, j’s,bricks,mine,never really the point.

Black man goes to a BLM rally, no story, no backlash.

White man goes to the rally of the POTUS

Backlash and calls for him to lose his job.

That’s the point.

black man kneels to call attetion to police brutality gets blackballed and does lose his job.