Kevin McHale will never work in the NBA again

sleepy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in college at the U of M, Brown got in late I believe and was challenging Carter for the dem nomination, he appeared at northrup auditorium and I went to his rally, it was packed as I recall, I liked Jerry at the time(prob would have voted for him), keep in mind he wasn't near the lefty he is now, none of them were.

Obviously he didn't get in and I ended up voting for Reagan, the hatred people have for Trump was exactly like it was for Reagan by the way, they hated him, despised everything he did, mocked everything he said, and Reagan was quite unpopular his first few years, none of that mattered of course. Reagan was reelected in a huge landslide and is now highly regarded, it'll be the same with Trump.

If you study history, you'll see that nothing really changes.

He and oliver north started the crack epidemic but that seems to b glossed over if u study history the most corupt president of all-time.

He and oliver north started the crack epidemic but that seems to b glossed over if u study history the most corupt president of all-time.

So running guns to the contra's started a crack cocaine epidemic among inner city blacks in the US huh?, I get it, if the columbians couldn't move it through Nicaragua, they would have been completely fucked, all of that product would have gone to waste, makes sense. :laugh

So running guns to the contra's started a crack cocaine epidemic among inner city blacks in the US huh?, I get it, if the columbians couldn't move it through Nicaragua, they would have been completely fucked, all of that product would have gone to waste, makes sense. :laugh

Maybe do some googling , dipshit.

There was absolutely a link between the CIA funding the Contras by faciliting the movement and sale of cocaine. A vast majority of it was going to LA. They needed to sell a huge amount and needed to expand their market past just rich white people. Voila! Crack. Sell it for cheap in the hood (Compton, Inglewood , Watts , etc)

There was absolutely a link between the CIA funding the Contras by faciliting the movement and sale of cocaine. A vast majority of it was going to LA. They needed to sell a huge amount and needed to expand their market past just rich white people. Voila! Crack. Sell it for cheap in the hood (Compton, Inglewood , Watts , etc)

his research is whatever trump says give ol mikey a break maybe he has alteimers but im sure he lived through that era

well The crack epidemic was a process, but I guess it started with north and possibly Reagan.

But if that’s the logic we are using we can also say that black people are responsible for slavery.

that would b like saying white people are responsible for heroin which would b illogical

No need to google, lets reset, the contra's were the good guys, back then the CIA was the good guys, Ollie north was the best guy,  the sandinista's were the bad guys, inner city blacks...no one cares about them, then or now.

No need to google, lets reset, the contra's were the good guys, back then the CIA was the good guys, Ollie north was the best guy, the sandinista's were the bad guys, inner city blacks...no one cares about them, then or now.

guess u miss the part of COCAIN which was a epodemic with whites and blacks no surprise there the cia funneled drugs to the us while his wife said just say no guess trump not doing anything about heroin epodimic no big deal to right until u or your family member gets shot or robbed by one but no keep fearing blacks.

guess u miss the part of COCAIN which was a epodemic with whites and blacks no surprise there the cia funneled drugs to the us while his wife said just say no guess trump not doing anything about heroin epodimic no big deal to right until u or your family member gets shot or robbed by one but no keep fearing blacks.

Not nearly as much crime around white heroin junkies as inner city blacks.

A lot of these white junkies come out of good families in good areas. Not a culture.

Lincolnway School district in Illinois

I’m sure their is some herion going around there.

Some kids will die.

Most will get good grades, go to college and become successful.

Not a culture.

Now you go down south hillbilly states.

Herion is a culture,

But rarely is it accompanied by crime.

Just keep fearing the violent black man. It’s part of the culture.