Sleepy. How Are The Kittens Doing?

The X

I rewatched the last one....first time I was so absorbed with the black and white cat playing with the coil boingy thing I did not notice the ham in the background getting into and falling off the vase. You should repost that one...hilarious.

I’m highly allergic to cats. Always thought they were creepy but watching this I would probably get one if it wasn’t for being allergic

They seem cool. Supposedly very intelligent compared to dogs from what I’ve heard

How long do cats live? Are they like dogs 12-15 years?

Indoor cats anywhere from 12 -20 plus years I read. Cats rock. Never thought I would be a cat person and I think it has to be the right cat, but so much fun.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Indoor cats anywhere from 12 -20 plus years I read. Cats rock. Never thought I would be a cat person and I think it has to be the right cat, but so much fun.

The fun part is that cats choose you, contrary to dogs where you choose them... I love em both, very different animals indeed, raising them totally opposite science

I’m highly allergic to cats. Always thought they were creepy but watching this I would probably get one if it wasn’t for being allergic

They seem cool. Supposedly very intelligent compared to dogs from what I’ve heard

How long do cats live? Are they like dogs 12-15 years?

LOL.  Intelligent?  Try teaching a cat to play dead or come when you call their name.

Cats are dumber than dirt.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

LOL.  Intelligent?  Try teaching a cat to play dead or come when you call their name.

Cats are dumber than dirt.

they aint dumb, they just dont care