Munchy's Walk of Doom (VIDEO)

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Not sure I agree with calling out the police when you gonna walk back with 4 grams, muncher.

LOL... I upped my pace ... those fat fukks are too lazy to get out of the copper car to chase a coked up alpha male

Muncher, you're banged up now. I bet you'd fall into one of the drains or potholes in the video if you went out now. :laugh

LOL... I fell on the stairs last nite, has been raining... lost a beer in the process. Good times lol.

50 bucks for 4 grams is fantastic.

yep, thats why I can keep up, I would not be doing this shit in the US of A

Muncher talked about possibly going to SBR headquarters and spray painting "Betislands + SBR = Crooks"

Joey and I might sponsor it! Would be a classic video.

Yep, gotta find out where it is and do some research for cameras and shit... I could use a balaclava

that was some weird shit

there's a lot more weird shit where that came from

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Best video posted on a forum since 2013

thanks shittymarty!  :cheers

Don't be ridiculous, pal! I posted a video looking for ShariGuy in the hood, and a video of a hooker in Vegas. Both classic.

Dont be a sore loser... different type of videos thats all  :laugh

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Muncher be hardcore. F'n a!

Where you play poker at?

Pokerstars, Bet365, 888

But I busted my stars account playing 50 PLO last nite high on yeyo... then I said fukk that and went out to drink

Cant recall how I got home... or why I'm wearing a shirt I don'tmrmember ever buying 

Fuck it lol

I think the best video ever posted is the latest landers one

he's outside axl rose's house just looking at the gate :laugh

I can't stop laughing

Too 10 most pathetic things I’ve ever seen in forumville.

A fat midget traveled thousands of miles to drive to out of his way to see the front gate of a washed up musicians house.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

A fat midget traveled thousands of miles to drive to out of his way to see the front gate of a washed up musicians house.

:laugh

This appears to be his worst vacation made public ………….even think he would agree, the young lad seems very sad every VID

This appears to be his worst vacation made public ………….even think he would agree, the young lad seems very sad every VID

He had a decent looking meal or 2. Much better than his normal trips that tend to contain zero. Going to closed stadium, cemeteries, and looking at front gates and bushes to catch a glimpse of some losers House is pretty bad though.

Guy is a epitome of square in every sense of the word and his poverty vacations always highlight that fact.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Rocky.

What's your ethnicity again?  Your mom from Costa Rica and your dad from the States? 

Born in CR. Lived in LA. Mom from Jersey but Spanish grandpaa, dad from CR but Italian grandma