Fish: What are the odds of me getting screwed over?

Herbie

I was outside smoking on break in $365 giant at the Rio (busted right before the money open shoving 12 blinds in middle position with 78s and got called by KKs...) and struck up a conversation with a random guy.  It turns he was from Costa Rica and works for one of the pay per head companies.  Says they have agents throughout the country (mentioned I was from Oklahoma and spend ~6 months a year in Vegas and he said they have agents in both).  I told him I already get pinnacle and matchbook through various means and he says they also offer things like reduced juice or loss rebates.  I got his number (702 number that he says will redirect to him when in CR) and told him I would look into it in a couple weeks when I'm less busy.

Anyhow what are the odds if I do look into this and it seems good that things will eventually turns out sour? 

For example are the odds of having issues better or worse than extending credit over the forum to Will Stiff When Broke Landers?