Why was Seth Rich murdered if Pizzagate isn't real?

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

lmfao - snopes is a well known CIA disnfo site

+1

yeah guesser dont be a sheep clown!

I actually work in these cases so... id try to convince somebody else

Testimonies that cause nightmares every night... f that bs this is fake... disrespectful to be so sure when there is so much weird shit around the cases

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Scary to see how many retards like you guys are out there.  Just unbelievable.

And I'm not talking about right or left... I'm talking about simpletons who believe these dumbass conspiracies theories based on zero facts.

lol fukk off... you do realize i am now directly involved in these cases right?

you do realize I have a skype meeting w former CIA agent Robert Steele on july 2nd...

these crimes (not pizzagate perse) but endemic satanic rituals and child abuse has been confirmed AND THE MEDIA HAS BEEN TRYING TO KEEP IT UNDER A ROCK

I realize is tragic to realize your government is hijacked and has been for decades... but cmon now... if you guys would look into it you'd think differently

you do realize I have a skype meeting w former CIA agent Robert Steele on july 2nd...

these crimes (not pizzagate perse) but endemic satanic rituals and child abuse has been confirmed AND THE MEDIA HAS BEEN TRYING TO KEEP IT UNDER A ROCK

I realize is tragic to realize your government is hijacked and has been for decades... but cmon now... if you guys would look into it you'd think differently

lol

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Billy Clinton brutally raped many women too. Kinger only listens to snowflake news so he’ll never understand the truth.

The ego and entitlement of the liberal left has grown so toxic its the main reason Trump won, and the main reason I no longer steer liberal, while I agree in a lot of the battles the democrats, the way they boast around like their shit dont smell mocking and getting people fired for not thinking like them is just disgusting. Neo fascism if you ask me.

I read some clown saying the "honorable" Clintons... JFC... really? liberals are like religious fanatics, I can show you a video of Hillary and her side kick bitch Uma torturing a child and they'll say is fake... lol

Here's Comet Ping Pong owner Alefantis dressed as his alter ego "Majestic Ape" joking about pedophilia, regular stuff no?

Dont make fun of coinmuncher he isnt bullshitting and neither am i wake up people. I also have a meeting with the 400 ib fat kid that hacked into the computers of the dnc trump mentioned him so he went into hiding but with the promise of snacks he is cooperating he has obamas real birth certificate to.

Dont make fun of coinmuncher he isnt bullshitting and neither am i wake up people. I also have a meeting with the 400 ib fat kid that hacked into the computers of the dnc trump mentioned him so he went into hiding but with the promise of snacks he is cooperating he has obamas real birth certificate to.

Even CM must  :laugh  :laugh  at this. 

Kudos  :hat

Scary to see how many retards like you guys are out there.  Just unbelievable.

And I'm not talking about right or left... I'm talking about simpletons who believe these dumbass conspiracies theories based on zero facts.

People who dismiss a proven Factual site like Snopes, yet believe a proven, self admitted fraud like Alex Jones, are why we are where we are in this Country now, KR.  It's scary and sad.   

People who dismiss a proven Factual site like Snopes, yet believe a proven, self admitted fraud like Alex Jones, are why we are where we are in this Country now, KR.  It's scary and sad.   

Come on Guesser you don't ever listen to Alex Jones even for a couple minutes?  I laugh as hard at his comedy monologues as I do Stephen Colbert...

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

This is not Alex Jones theory. He supported it for a while, HE NOW SAYS IT HAS BEEN "DEBUNKED", This is WIKILEAKS+REDDIT.  And now  the ITNJ.

Thats the problem w liberals, they assume the other "side" is as dumb as the dumbest republican theyve met. Im a libertarian but doubt it will make a difference.

BTW. Alex Jones is a disinformation agent, he gives conspiracies  a TERRIBLE name with his antics and he has little cred... he's great job at going undercover and exposing the Bohemian Grove has been tarnished by his antics. 

And btw... one of the girls I work with at the ITNJ as a volunteer... was  a close friend of Chester Bennington, she reassured me he didn't kill himself, there is just no way.... but yeah 2 friends who were about to expose a pedo ring suddenly killed themselves in the same way, in the same month without many alarm signs this was happening.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

yeah kinda funny except Robert is actually a very well done reputable person... JFC

This is not Alex Jones theory. He supported it for a while, HE NOW SAYS IT HAS BEEN "DEBUNKED", This is WIKILEAKS+REDDIT.  And now  the ITNJ.

Thats the problem w liberals, they assume the other "side" is as dumb as the dumbest republican theyve met. Im a libertarian but doubt it will make a difference.

BTW. Alex Jones is a disinformation agent, he gives conspiracies  a TERRIBLE name with his antics and he has little cred... he's great job at going undercover and exposing the Bohemian Grove has been tarnished by his antics. 

And btw... one of the girls I work with at the ITNJ as a volunteer... was  a close friend of Chester Bennington, she reassured me he didn't kill himself, there is just no way.... but yeah 2 friends who were about to expose a pedo ring suddenly killed themselves in the same way, in the same month without many alarm signs this was happening.

Coin I consider myself a libertarian too (I ran for City Council, the State House, and went to couple National Conventions when I was younger and had a more naive view of the validity of voting...) but am now on the far left of that spectrum for whatever that is worth...

Anyhow Alex is also facing a lawsuit from the victim's of Sandy Hook because of the harassment they are receiving from his "fans" that that eat up the bullshit he peddles hook, line, and sinker.  Might have something to do with why he isn't pushing his quack theories quite as hard these days...

yeah kinda funny except Robert is actually a very well done reputable person... JFC

Uh, no he's not.  He's a nut playing a Judge, and dressing up as one.  He's a conspiracy theory whacko who believes this:   

Most terrorists are false flag terrorists or are created by our own security services.

In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI.

And this:

The Holocaust happened. Millions died. However, there are several lies by omission that Zionists celebrate and these need to be challenged.

• Most of those who died did not die from gassing but rather from Allied bombings, starvation, and typhus. This includes those in prison camps, most of whom died of starvation and typhus, not gassing.

And let's not forget this:  

“We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride,” Robert David Steele said Thursday during a winding, conspiratorial dialogue with Jones about child victims of sex crimes. “So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”

This is not Alex Jones theory. He supported it for a while, HE NOW SAYS IT HAS BEEN "DEBUNKED", This is WIKILEAKS+REDDIT. And now the ITNJ.

BTW. Alex Jones is a disinformation agent, he gives conspiracies a TERRIBLE name with his antics and he has little cred... he's great job at going undercover and exposing the Bohemian Grove has been tarnished by his antics.

And btw... one of the girls I work with at the ITNJ as a volunteer... was a close friend of Chester Bennington, she reassured me he didn't kill himself, there is just no way.... but yeah 2 friends who were about to expose a pedo ring suddenly killed themselves in the same way, in the same month without many alarm signs this was happening.

Lol.

And let's not forget this:

“We actually believe that there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20-year ride,” Robert David Steele said Thursday during a winding, conspiratorial dialogue with Jones about child victims of sex crimes. “So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”

and the invisible space ship that sent them there was piloted by amelia earhart and jfk junior

so obama is not only not from this country but the president of the sex ring to and is that hitlers baby pic please tell me more

Don't forget that Michelle is a tranny who is really named Michael and their kids are just bought props. Go look it up! Hahahaha. 

Yeah....them bringing Obama into it when I first learned about this stuff before is when I started to connect the dots that it was all about turning folks onto the far right.