Why was Seth Rich murdered if Pizzagate isn't real?

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Although I grew up eating up Coast to Coast AM and still occasionally listen I'm not that big of a conspiracy freak but wasn't Trump like a huge 9/11 truther before decided to run for office?  Outside of lying about seeing thousands of Arabs dancing post 9/11 in Jersey City what exactly has he, with all the power in the world, done to shed new light on that event?  Either he is content just being the new head puppet master or....

Kinger you ever notice how all these tin-foil hat wearers buy into every single rumor and innuendo regarding the honorable Clintons regardless of how flimsy and non-existent the evidence is yet when at first sound of a negative critique of Trump occurs it is quickly dismissed as "fake news?" 

IMHO seems like this should be the last post of the thread but...

Wake up Homosexual human being , im no tin foil wearing fukker 

Tell me how would you all feel if what's presented here is someday  proven in court? would u feel bad? guilty? would u believe again in your leaders?

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

IDK they gave me til July 2nd off duty and then there's a meeting where I will know exactly what they want from me.

I ain't solving nothing, I am simply a tool for them to use however... I think they will be using me for the digital magazine every once in a while and helping w documentation behind the scenes.

I do have a spreadsheet with over 3100 sealed indictments all related to human trafficking, pedophilia and the money laundering resulting from these activities. Feel free to check it out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B-95giwldeKgsd0nYiw_sEaSf4kGNLZgEIvEhL2mVAw/edit#gid=0

I'd click that....but I ain't trying to be put on a list! Hahaa. 

But...so you met with this guy, volunteered your services in any capacity and he just gave you all that info??

That may be more of a mystery than all of this! Hahahah jk, man. Crazy stuff, though....and if there's any truth to anything, hope you do well in figuring it out.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

So this LV Herbie guy is the one claiming the Clinton's are honorable.

This dude is the poster boy for cuckold liberal. Video uploaded by Bobby ATS

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Officially on duty!

Yep. meeting was great.

I know you joke w everything bro,  I just hope you joke here but really at least give truth a chance, no matter how horrible it may be.

Truth doesn't go away when good men ignore is not there.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Yep. meeting was great.

I know you joke w everything bro,  I just hope you joke here but really at least give truth a chance, no matter how horrible it may be.

Truth doesn't go away when good men ignore is not there.

I meant pretend is not there but im high

Anyway you get my drift

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Trumps nominee for the Supreme Court is the guy that helped cover up the Seth rich murder!!!

Trump = Clinton

Republican = Democrat

Illusion of choice!

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

:laugh

Have a meeting with the ITNJ core every Tuesday at 4pm... even if today's my bday I will be there getting briefed.

Doubt criminals rest on their bdays, neither do we

Have a meeting with the NEU university core every Wednesday at 8am... ill probably still be a little wired... but I'll be there

:laugh

Have a meeting with the ITNJ core every Tuesday at 4pm... even if today's my bday I will be there getting briefed.

Doubt criminals rest on their bdays, neither do we

Have a meeting with the NEU university core every Wednesday at 8am... ill probably still be a little wired... but I'll be there

When is the meeting on Mars?