Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Had a nice day from scratchers

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Wade

Wade

Colonel

• Members
  • 8593 posts

so my boss gave me a day off today for some reason.  was kind of mad about that but not anymore.  I'm mad cause I didn't get to see latifah today but oh well.  boss is obviously cock blocking.  so I went to the first store cashed in 2 $20 winners and got 3 $20 tickets.  won on the first one for $25 and lost on the other 2.  then I went to another store cashed a $50 winner and got 2 $30 tickets.  won on the second one for $50.  went to another store cashed the $50 winner and got 2 $30 tickets and won $50 on the first one and $200 on the second one.  went to another store and got 3 30 tickets and won $40 on the third one.  went to the first store I went to cashed a $50 winner and got 3 $20 tickets the same kind I got before knowing the last 2 were duds, nobody bought any since I got them which was about 5 hours ago.  won $20 on the first one and $20 on the third one.  all in all a nice day.   -35, -10, +190, -50, -20 so $75 profit for the day.

I never caught a break in my life

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 60143 posts

Nice work

PROFESSIONAL ADVANTAGE GAMBLER

evade

evade

• Members
  • 1081 posts

Perfect example of why your life sucks. Grinding your whole day at work and when you get a day off, you keep running from store to store to scratch cards. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users