Teddy is scared he's going to get fired...

KingRevolver

...so he's focusing on work right now, and he'll return once they get off his back.

I spoke to him today.

He's working on a project that requires 110% of his attention.  He doesn't have time to post, and "I'm not even drinking at lunch" were his words.  LOL

He's only a few pension credits away from retirement, so he's working hard to make that happen.  He said, "Work comes first, posting second, and his marriage third."

Guy rejected my LCD buyout offer of $650.  His loss!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Poor guy unclogging Chris Farley's lookalike shitter miles away and you people roasting

You should be ashamed of yerselves!!!  :laugh

...so he's focusing on work right now, and he'll return once they get off his back.

I spoke to him today.

He's working on a project that requires 110% of his attention.  He doesn't have time to post, and "I'm not even drinking at lunch" were his words.  LOL

He's only a few pension credits away from retirement, so he's working hard to make that happen.  He said, "Work comes first, posting second, and his marriage third."

Guy rejected my LCD buyout offer of $650.  His loss!

translation.......

He finally got a JOB.

Congrats LiL' Ted

When you are in a building trades union a company lays you off  when it gets slow.You get fired if you do something really stupid (That's pretty hard you gotta be real stupid)

If and when you get laid off you then work out of the hall.No big deal. You are no longer a company ball washer(which is what Teddy is) He ain't getting fired...lol  

.You get fired if you do something really stupid (That's pretty hard you gotta be real stupid)

Like sending a “fuck you/off” email to a project manager?

Always wishing Teddy the best.

Funny text....said something to the effect of at work, or in the real world they don’t just say “that’s just Teddy being Teddy.”