Save the date - chic filet dress like a cow day

mikeman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went Chick-fil-a a couple years ago when this was going on and I didn't know it. The place was packed and I had to stand in the line. Then found out everybody was eating for free and I was paying. Felt like a dope. 

oh wow

the fact you didnt realize everyone else had cow shit on shouldve given it away

Take a pic of you standing in line with the rest of the poor losers , Merlin.

The cream rises to the top fella, dress like a cow day is like burning man is to hippies. Nothing better than a little  fellowship and free food, it's hard to explain what it's like, I guess spiritual is the best way to describe it.

Most%20people%20dressed%20as%20cows%400-

Good call. 

-6000 says that Merlin is only excited about this since Chik Fila doesn't give in to political correctness. 

No, I like free chicken sandwiches. Plus I've always had a bit of a cow fetish, we're a small but extremely secret society, the general public is completely unaware we exist, the only giveaway is the outfits.

No, I like free chicken sandwiches. Plus I've always had a bit of a cow fetish, we're a small but extremely secret society, the general public is completely unaware we exist, the only giveaway is the outfits.

Ha, nice.

I've actually went there a couple times after I'd see libs cry about them on Twitter and all the chatter made me hungry to eat there. haha