Diabler's Sobriety/Weight Loss Thread

Sol Aristatel

Nothing is wrong. Nobody pissed me off. No family problems. I don't think I have cancer. Everybody relax. This ain't one of those gay goodbye threads. Just don't want any of you to think something stupid happened.

I'm one of those all or nothing guys. I can show restraint to certain extent. But to get where I wanna get? Balls out.

I'm completely done with the education field. Pretty much went to the top of the field and it sucks. Hate it. I'm out in 10 months. For good.

Always wanted to work for myself. Wanna give it a shot while I'm still relatively young.

Put the family in a position where we can completely live off the wife's salary. So the goal this next year is to completely save my paychecks. Been stashing a shitload for the past 3 years or so. But need to really pad it to get where I want to get to get this thing rolling the right way.

Total reboot for Uncle D here. No gambling. No forums. No booze. Healthy diet. And I'm gonna get in shape and participate in Pat's Run for the first time. Gonna get in the best shape of my life. Balls to the wall in every single aspect.

You have a couple more weeks to give me shit fellas. Take advantage. :cheers

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing is wrong.  Nobody pissed me off.  No family problems. I don't think I have cancer.  Everybody relax.  This ain't one of those gay goodbye threads.  Just don't want any of you to think something stupid happened. 

I'm one of those all or nothing guys.  I can show restraint to certain extent.  But to get where I wanna get?  Balls out.

I'm completely done with the education field.  Pretty much went to the top of the field and it sucks.  Hate it.  I'm out in 10 months. For good. 

Always wanted to work for myself.  Wanna give it a shot while I'm still relatively young.

Put the family in a position where we can completely live off the wife's salary.  So the goal this next year is to completely save my paychecks. Been stashing a shitload for the past 3 years or so.  But need to really pad it to get where I want to get to get this thing rolling the right way. 

Total reboot for Uncle D here.  No gambling.  No forums.  No booze.  Healthy diet.  And I'm gonna get in shape and participate in Pat's Run for the first time.  Gonna get in the best shape of my life.  Balls to the wall in every single aspect. 

You have a couple more weeks to give me shit fellas.  Take advantage.   :cheers

Good luck.