FML

Yanks

I’m not an emotional or sentimental person at all. Been drinking moonshine all night now I’m getting emotional. Grandfather passed last night. I’m gonna use this to tell stories about him and vent.

Anyone says anything dumb and I’ll ban you then use your ip to hunt you down and kill you.

Thanks

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So he had dementia that last few years. He would just say and do whatever popped in his head. When he was living with my father he used to try to get the visiting nurse in the shower with him :laugh.

Twice a week the cleaning lady would come and he’d invite her into bed and tell her he may be old but it still works. :laugh.

He’s been in a rehab place for about a year now.

Last night little black nurse came in and said when she would go to check on him he’d grab her breasts :laugh

Then another nurse told us he would proposition her 20 times a day. And one time said wanna come to bed with me. When she said no he got mad and said well you don’t know what you’re fucking missing :laugh

That last one really made my father laugh last night and got him to stop being so upset and we started telling stories to each other about him the rest of the night

I’ll admit my grandfather wasn’t the brightest guy. Dropped out of school in 5th grade and on top of it had no common sense.

But he was the 2nd of 7 brothers and 1 sister. His other brothers somehow opened an ice cream plant where they made their own ice cream and popsicles and shit. Then we’re contracted to make it for a few big time companies and distribute it for them..

Anyways my father said one day when he was about 14 he was working down there for the summer and for some reason my grandfather was movin an extension ladder that was up against the building and was wearing one of those big hats that my grandfather always called a kelly hat. And instead of moving it like your supposed to tried to pick it up over his head. He didn’t get it and his head got stuck between one of the rungs. Everyone was laughing and he said he couldn’t get it off. My fathers uncle finally just took the hat off and it came right off. :laugh guy didn’t realize if he pushed up the hat would come off.

Thanks guys.

Another good one was a big sleeve of ice cream somehow salad out of the freezer and hit my grandfather in the stomach. Everyone again started laughing. He got mad and said it wasn’t funny because he could’ve broke his belly

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Damn buddy... I am kinda preparing for the same thing, got diagnosed with acute pancreatitis and as you know is all a slippery slope from there... actually the social security assholes gave him the wrong meds and almost killed him... when they called me to tell me I had to go and say good bye I suffered a meltdown... downed a bottle of Jack some blow and demolished the restroom door of my apartment.... doorless for now lol.

Anyway my granps is like my dad, never had a relationship with my dad dad so naturally he is my father figure. I love him. You have my number bro... I dont mind if its for Homosexual human being stuff.

So he had dementia that last few years. He would just say and do whatever popped in his head. When he was living with my father he used to try to get the visiting nurse in the shower with him :laugh.

Twice a week the cleaning lady would come and he’d invite her into bed and tell her he may be old but it still works. :laugh.

He’s been in a rehab place for about a year now.

Last night little black nurse came in and said when she would go to check on him he’d grab her breasts :laugh

Then another nurse told us he would proposition her 20 times a day. And one time said wanna come to bed with me. When she said no he got mad and said well you don’t know what you’re fucking missing :laugh

That last one really made my father laugh last night and got him to stop being so upset and we started telling stories to each other about him the rest of the night

Hahahaha

Damn buddy... I am kinda preparing for the same thing, got diagnosed with acute pancreatitis and as you know is all a slippery slope from there... actually the social security assholes gave him the wrong meds and almost killed him... when they called me to tell me I had to go and say good bye I suffered a meltdown... downed a bottle of Jack some blow and demolished the restroom door of my apartment.... doorless for now lol.

Anyway my granps is like my dad, never had a relationship with my dad dad so naturally he is my father figure. I love him. You have my number bro... I dont mind if its for Homosexual human being stuff.

Same here. My grandfather was like a father to me. Growing up my father worked his ass off to build his business and provide for me and give me anything I needed or wanted. So my grandmother would always get me after school and I’d spend a lot of nights with my grandparents because my father was working 15-18 hr days.

That’s the work ethic my grandfather taught my father and they both gave it to me. I’m sure you guys wouldn’t think because I have my own issues. But I’ve worked since I was 12. I’d work summers with my father u til after high school. Then went to work full time. Even with all my issues with drugs when I was younger I always went to work daily. Ya my father fired me a bunch of times and when I didn’t go back right away I found work elsewhere. I’m sure if it wasn’t for my grandfather instilling that work ethic on my father and him to me my life would be different.

He loved to bet on the horses right? Tell us some of those stories. :pop

Nothing great. When my grandmother was alive he had a $300 allowance a week for the horses and my grandmother had her $300 a week for her acratchoffa and lotto tix. A ton of times my grandfather would have to beg her for money mid week cuz he lost it all.

They sold the ice cream company when he was in his mid 50s and him and his younger brother opened a bail bonds biz. My grandfather would only do the calls at night. So every day he would go bet the horses from 12-3/4 ish except Sundays.

I’ll give ya a funny gambling story in a min

This story is from my grandmother. Growing up my father always bet football and college hoops. But was never like most of us. He’d bet like one game a week and sometimes nothing. Just for fun if he really throughy he had a good read. And he introduced me to the football slips when I was prob 13..

Anyways after I started gambling and my grandmother found out she got mad. Even though she wasted a few hundred a week on lotto tix and scratch offs.

Long story short I finally got it out of her why she hated it so much. According to her my grandfather was always a big gambler and would always lose. This was in the 70s and every week he’d owe about a dime. Not sure whybor How but apparently he had settle up for 46 grand. Don’t think it was for a week. Maybe a few months or the course of the season. He had to tel my grandmother because she was in charge of the finances. She gave him the ultimatum. Continue betting football and get a divorce or stop and and they stay married.

As far as I know he didn’t bet a game until I put plays in for him after my grandmother died