So This Fucking Happened

Downsouth

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be... You really are a cock, aren't you?

Not even sure what you meant after that, pal.

Learn the language. I'm just trying to help.

Alright you low life bald fuk who can’t score. Troll of all trolls and he is a Mod. Do self a favor and ban me immediately.

Bye

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Kinger, I see you cherry pick on who to troll and take jabs more often than not on right wing people, regardless of subject.

Let it go pal... Hillary the kid rapist bitch lost, Bernie Sanders never stood a chance and while that's verified the Hillary rigged the DNC primaries, you keep saying Russia rigged Trump lol when there is zero zero that's a 0% of proof.

Also you troll me like I've ever mugged someone or broke and entered in a house (felonies I never committed)... but you overlook the fraud felonies your pal Landers committed and admitted in the forums especially at the RX... because he is an ally (until he fucks it up again) to your puppet master Fishhead.

See? Yanks aint that mistaken, I do have detective DNA in me.

Dont delete the post and get sour either  :laugh

Kinger, I see you cherry pick on who to troll and take jabs more often than not on right wing people, regardless of subject.

Let it go pal... Hillary the kid rapist bitch lost, Bernie Sanders never stood a chance and while that's verified the Hillary rigged the DNC primaries, you keep saying Russia rigged Trump lol when there is zero zero that's a 0% of proof.

Also you troll me like I've ever mugged someone or broke and entered in a house (felonies I never committed)... but you overlook the fraud felonies your pal Landers committed and admitted in the forums especially at the RX... because he is an ally (until he fucks it up again) to your puppet master Fishhead.

See? Yanks aint that mistaken, I do have detective DNA in me.

Dont delete the post and get sour either :laugh

Alright you low life bald fuk who can’t score. Troll of all trolls and he is a Mod dick rider. Do self a favor and ban me immediately.

Bye

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Alright you low life bald fuk who can’t score. Troll of all trolls and he is a Mod dick rider. Do self a favor and ban me immediately.

Bye

Well,  Balco is angry because you have been dissing him for a while and he probably is tired of you gunning for him cause he is a republican.

Bro, just saying, I dont discuss politics and religion in parties for a reason. Divide & Conquer.

Sucks DownSouth, don't know if any of your neighbors have those RING doorbell/house cameras, but they normally record on movement and store for at least a week if not longer. Those things have amazing clarity, I'm sure you would see your lawn equipment trailer going by and might be able to get a look at who was driving.

Probably wouldn't help if you if lots/area are heavily wooded, but just throwing it out there. We have some NEXTDOOR web site in our area where people are always posting captured video of people at door (looking for left packages) or in one case looking inside a mailbox at night and clarity was excellent.

Sucks DownSouth, don't know if any of your neighbors have those RING doorbell/house cameras, but they normally record on movement and store for at least a week if not longer. Those things have amazing clarity, I'm sure you would see your lawn equipment trailer going by and might be able to get a look at who was driving.

Probably wouldn't help if you if lots/area are heavily wooded, but just throwing it out there. We have some NEXTDOOR web site in our area where people are always posting captured video of people at door (looking for left packages) or in one case looking inside a mailbox at night and clarity was excellent.

Neighbor across street has one but it doesnt store footage. Only logs movement.