my last chance to drink

KingKolzig

Yeah cuz you’ve always got this weekend or anytime after this weekend.

no my mother cant take it anymore...........i dont feel guilty cause i was 6.5 months sober then the gov pulled a fast-one and made me drink. but i have been putting off the recovery process for at least an extra month. just dont want to face it

You should feel guilty for just about everything.

Government made you a drink...not your fault.

Ok

not really sure what i should feel guilty about. ive never hurt anyone. im lazy but some ppl are

got pretty bad genes running thru the family. only one who should feel guilty is heroin-boy he is a huge liar and totally hetero and likeable. no excuse to be a decades long drug/family abuser

not really sure what i should feel guilty about. ive never hurt anyone. im lazy but some ppl are

got pretty bad genes running thru the family. only one who should feel guilty is heroin-boy he is a huge liar and totally hetero and likeable. no excuse to be a decades long drug/family abuser

Sounds like your mom is hurting.

So what's the deal, you getting tested randomly for alcohol? For how long?

no i am just an out of control slob while drunk. really makes her feel terrible. 

things could get ugly here. heroin boy is back on heroin. father slipping into dementia.......my booze days are over

i need to be a positive for her not dragging her into depression

no i am just an out of control slob while drunk. really makes her feel terrible. 

things could get ugly here. heroin boy is back on heroin. father slipping into dementia.......my booze days are over

i need to be a positive for her not dragging her into depression

Cmon man, that'll last maybe a week tops, move out , you can live your life and she can sleep without worry.