Phil Hellmuth hand: Fair or foul?

KingRevolver

of course it's foul, you can't give away the weakness of your hand when there are other players in the hand

anyone else would've been punished, he should've been too... why even have rules if you're not gonna enforce them

later on he made it worse by saying he would've called (lie) and that no matter what the guy was going bust and losing that hand (lie)

then he agreed to give him next year's 10k (far less than the value of the chips hellmuth cost him) and repeated that the guy was gonna lose the hand anyway (lie)

He's a Homosexual human being . Ive always rooted against him

he's just so self-centered, makes everything about him

I even saw a video where he was bragging about what a great guy he is because he mentors younger poker pros and tells them it might be a bad idea to cheat on their wives

what a fucking jackass, that's like patting yourself on the back for not stabbing anyone lately

he's just so self-centered, makes everything about him

I even saw a video where he was bragging about what a great guy he is because he mentors younger poker pros and tells them it might be a bad idea to cheat on their wives

what a fucking jackass, that's like patting yourself on the back for not stabbing anyone lately

Yes, I've never cared for his ignorant acts

Definitely should have been penalized. I would have called the floor over if I was all-in there.

You can't even throw F-bombs at a table much less telegraph your hand.

Those guys let him get away with it because he's a "legend." They want to be able to tell the story about the time Hellmuth was at their table.