Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fed choking it away

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Major Tom

Major Tom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Very few posters believe Axl is betting money on every game he says he has. Haven't seen a ticket on the last few bets. Posters cheering for him are doing so sarcastically. 

ajt

ajt

• FFF
  • 8870 posts

LOL

Yeah, he's going to lose

:laugh

JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21

• Members
  • 5037 posts

I would've bet good money that Kinger was in this thread piling on Federer saying he's overrated, will never win another major yadda yadda yadda...

kinger, I'm impressed and was dead wrong in my assumption  :hat

tjd

tjd

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2280 posts

how hard must it be watching this sitting on a 3000/200 ticket?

:deemer

and all todays parlays are down the drain

fire up that cab motherfucker

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

2018 IAG Tournament of Cappers Champion

• Members
  • 5584 posts

Fed signed with a new apparel company, correct??

<p>"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21

• Members
  • 5037 posts

Fed signed with a new apparel company, correct??

yes, $300 million

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 5584 posts

yes, $300 million

Yeah.....he had other things on his mind!!

Pretty wild to get that big of a deal at his age. He's gonna force himself to play until 45!

<p>"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21

• Members
  • 5037 posts

Yeah.....he had other things on his mind!!

Pretty wild to get that big of a deal at his age. He's gonna force himself to play until 45!

I read the the deal has nothing to do with how long he plays.  He could retire tomorrow and still collect(I think).  I'm guessing he will be their spokesman and face of the company for awhile.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 5584 posts

I read the the deal has nothing to do with how long he plays.  He could retire tomorrow and still collect(I think).  I'm guessing he will be their spokesman and face of the company for awhile.

Interesting. 

I was seeing something about it on twitter and figured that may mean he'd lose rather soon. Didn't expect it to be like the next day  :laugh

fifty cint

fifty cint

• Members
  • 5195 posts

This is tuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users