Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

This place is a fuckin disaster

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 61936 posts

Not worlds greatest, just expert lover.

BAUS

You may have the hottest girlfried of any poster, what an absolute GEM you found in the haystacks.

-FHW-, where the PROS PLAY

Fazzer

Fazzer

Rockstar

• Members
  • 7714 posts

Tons of great gambling advice for aspiring Pros here at TGF. 

Dingo

Dingo

• Members
  • 7137 posts
To be fair most gambling forum are now

Macabre camper

Macabre camper

Home Slice

• Members
  • 7276 posts

Just wait until football Toby this is the slow season!!!!!!!

I don’t see any difference, at any interval, in the year.

sleepy

sleepy

www.sleepywins.com

• Members
  • 18543 posts

hard to gamble when every forum member is a brokedikkfuk

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 12526 posts

I don’t see any difference, at any interval, in the year.

i used to notice at the real gambling forums, this place stays steady though.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

2018 IAG Tournament of Cappers Champion

• Members
  • 4816 posts

i used to notice at the real gambling forums, this place stays steady though.

What we really need is a good, good weave told to us soon. It's been a bit.....and I'm getting tired of being told to bet our lives on the biggest - sign around!

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

Herbie

Herbie

• JFC
  • 473 posts

Size and the posters participating reminds me of an early SBR.  Good mix IMO.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 4816 posts

Size and the posters participating reminds me of an early SBR.  Good mix IMO.

My vision would be sorta SBR-like due to stuff The Shrink told me in private one time about forums/people. 

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 12526 posts

What we really need is a good, good weave told to us soon. It's been a bit.....and I'm getting tired of being told to bet our lives on the biggest - sign around!

i have something that’s not a weave for ya, was told to keep it a secret but kinga keeps taking shots at me so here we go.

Two weeks ago kinger made the trip to Las Vegas. Showed up a couple hours early as he had to get a couple World Cup bets in for floyd. So after leaving mgm floyd asks kinger to bring them to his gym with a mocha latte from Starbucks also so he can be compensated for his previous trips work. King shows up to the gym and let’s himself in but there is no one else around. King proceeds to check the locker room which was also empty, but right before exiting he catches a pair of the champs underwear along with a tube of icy hot. So now I’ll jump to the conclusion so you don’t have to vividly picture what happened, but champ and two guards walk in the locker room to find kinger laying on his back with the champs underwear over his nose while rubbing icy hot on his stomach and balls. Let’s just say he is no longer part of tmt.

Guest_ConspiracyMuncher_*

Guest_ConspiracyMuncher_*
  • Guests

i have something that’s not a weave for ya, was told to keep it a secret but kinga keeps taking shots at me so here we go.

Two weeks ago kinger made the trip to Las Vegas. Showed up a couple hours early as he had to get a couple World Cup bets in for floyd. So after leaving mgm floyd asks kinger to bring them to his gym with a mocha latte from Starbucks also so he can be compensated for his previous trips work. King shows up to the gym and let’s himself in but there is no one else around. King proceeds to check the locker room which was also empty, but right before exiting he catches a pair of the champs underwear along with a tube of icy hot. So now I’ll jump to the conclusion so you don’t have to vividly picture what happened, but champ and two guards walk in the locker room to find kinger laying on his back with the champs underwear over his nose while rubbing icy hot on his stomach and balls. Let’s just say he is no longer part of tmt.

well that explains the mood swings!

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 6564 posts

hard to gamble when every forum member is a brokedikkfuk

Railbird hits 58% on his plays - just ask him.  

Long live SP Nation!!!

sleepy

sleepy

www.sleepywins.com

• Members
  • 18543 posts

Railbird hits 58% on his plays - just ask him.  

ostapenko :laugh

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 6564 posts

ostapenko :laugh

A very high percentage of the 42% he loses are given out before the event starts.

Long live SP Nation!!!

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 4816 posts

HOT DAMN!  :laugh  :flag

BGS 9.5

BGS 9.5

#bushybox

• Members
  • 5681 posts

I was with you until the icy hot on his balls...

Didn't he put it up his asshole?  I could be wrong

I'll still have my fake grass

-TeddyKGB

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 12526 posts
Slim could verify but my guess would be yes. He lost his mind once he saw mayweather undies layin there. Now two jobs lost for bein a pervert.

The X

The X

It Is. What It Is.

• Members
  • 11432 posts
Unreal.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 4816 posts

Slim could verify but my guess would be yes. He lost his mind once he saw mayweather undies layin there. Now two jobs lost for bein a pervert.

Will he be able to resist George's at the TGF gathering in CR???

We could lose our beloved King for good!  :flag

Stay strong, King. Don't do it!!

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 12526 posts
Wow never thought of that. Guy really clings to Ronald too. Is it possible kinger and Ronald are a couple and they are looking for a sugar daddy?

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 4816 posts

Wow never thought of that. Guy really clings to Ronald too. Is it possible kinger and Ronald are a couple and they are looking for a sugar daddy?

This is an interesting theory. And given that you're the 2nd best poker player on this site, I have to give much credence to your insights. 

Will be looking out for signs of those two. 

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 69992 posts

Ronnie a good kid.  

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 12526 posts
Sounds like a decent guy

GreenSoberMan