Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Jailed for trading currencies... usa the not free country

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Bump City

Bump City

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2550 posts
https://gizmodo.com/...in-f-1827531154

Quite entertaining, Rito and myself lol so much at your posts you have replaced comedy movie night @ the Muncher household

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 33015 posts

No wonder IAG has been MIA the past few days.  

:flag

sleepy

sleepy

www.sleepywins.com

• Members
  • 18148 posts
I lol at all these idiots that let the government take their money. Fukkin got to bury that shit in a place only you know.

BGS 9.5

BGS 9.5

#bushybox

• Members
  • 5568 posts

:pop

I'll still have my fake grass

-TeddyKGB

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 61525 posts
Holy Cow!
-FHW-, where the PROS PLAY

Bump City

Bump City

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2550 posts

I lol at all these idiots that let the government take their money. Fukkin got to bury that shit in a place only you know.

Amazing how many laws citizens are held accountable for. Jailed for a year for trading two LEGAL things of value... under the guise of laundering.

Quite entertaining, Rito and myself lol so much at your posts you have replaced comedy movie night @ the Muncher household

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 8503 posts

She wasn't just trading them.  Otherwise, she would have been fine as long as she claimed her profits with the IRS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users